jackvalle's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

What is the best SAMGYUPSAL / Korean BBQ Restaurant in Las Pinas?

What are you're top SAMGYUPSAL go to's in our area?  Here are mine.

1. SOJUBANG - Located in Alabang-Zapote rd, Almanza, Las Pinas City.

* They deserve the TOP SPOT on this, Here's why as listed below.

a.) SIDE DISH HEAVEN - and yes, they include JAPCHAE

b.) MEAT QUALITY 

c.) DIP QUALITY 

d.) PRICE

2. SigSaga (unlimited) - BF Resort Las Pinas

3. Bi-Won - BF Resort Las PInas

Las Pinas, Metro Manila, Philippines
3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: What is the best SAMGYUPSAL / Korean BBQ Restaurant in Las Pinas?

Hi @jackvalle Maps can help with this, just type "korean in Las Pinas" and Maps will give you a list of places and you can use the ratings and reviews of Local Guides to help you find the best a bit like the search I did for queso in Dallas earlier tonight to help another person.

queso in dallasqueso in dallas

Former Google Contributor

Hey @jackvalle,

Thank you for your recommendations, think they would be helpful to other Guides who love Korean food. I really like that your criteria includes dips and side dishes, because for me, this is what makes Korean barbecue so special. And I love Japchae as well! :))

I would like to encourage you to share some photos from the restaurant itself, because that way it will be more interesting to the other guides. Also, if you would like to share your opinion about a place, the best way to do it is via posting a review on Google Maps.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Hi @jackvalle 

Thank you for the recommendations. I am also living in Las Pinas. Hope to meet you and keep in touch