Ravi_Kiran's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

What is the Progress of LG Summit Selected Members

After Complete of LG Summit Selections I Observed one Thing. Most of selected members not in Active. May be They are very busy in Packing for Summit. 

But We want to know about progress. If any body have progress please share with us.

Thank you

@NarenChandra

@deepakjhic

@OSAMA

@HelloSamsonR

@NareshDarji

@Pjpankajyadav

@prasunkumarb

@ChristopherSR

@MedRidaZ

@FarooqR

15 comments
Level 10

Re: What is the Progress of LG Summit Selected Members

Connect Moderator

Hi @Ravi_Kiran, there is a board for the summit members only, so most of the conversation related to this subject are inside this board.

I think this is correct, I think it will be boring for the other members just to read about visa, bags and so on.

Honestly I haven't see any reduction in the participation, most of the members still active in here, and with nice post too.

Personally I've received my visa two days ago, and now I'm going to request the flight ticket.

Level 10

Hello @Ravi_Kiran can't you see @ErmesT @LucioV they are selected summit attendees, and they are active here 24/7 even Paulpavlinovich,Karenvchin, many more I can't mention are active here, 😊😊😊

Level 10

Level 10

Level 10

@HelloSamsonR You are right and I asked for just information about progress Nice to here @ErmesT cooooooooool

Connect Moderator

Hi @Ravi_Kiran it is true that many of us are talking inside the board for Summit attendees and in a couple of hangouts going on the side. Most of us are still quite active here in the other boards too - our participation is one of the likely reasons for selection. It is cool that you're interested. I have my travel arrangements completed and await the 98 days until the Summit begins. I will be going to America a couple of weeks before the Summit to visit some places I have long wanted to go such as Yosemite.

Many others are getting their visas now. I've not heard of anyone who is yet to get their visa (last year a few people were unable to get one).

While the Summit is on, make sure you watch here and on various social platforms for images and words with the hashtag #lgsummit17

Regards

Paul

Level 10

Thank You @PaulPavlinovich for more information about summit and all the best to all my friends 

@HelloSamsonR@ErmesT