Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: What is after Local Guides Level 10

great.

Level 8

@KarenVChin Yes I agree  that I should have

@KarenVChin wrote:

@Vvincent, I agree with @FaridTDF @iyudhi and @Flash. For me, at a Level 8 (just passing the 20,000 points threshold), I find when I make edits sometimes I get them automatically approved, and then there are times it can take months for an edit to be reviewed. 

It's Google's algorithm that none of us have complete control and never will, no matter how much trust you via the years of mapping as stated by Flash. 

As for @AsadMayo, congrats on reaching Level 10. This is a major accomplishment.  Not many Local  Guides have reached that level.  You and 235 other LGs.

I agree with iyudhi, keep doing what you're doing. We have other fellow Level 10 LGs that have clearly surpass the 100,000  points because they enjoying contributing to  Google Maps.

Cheers,

Karen

added into my comment thank you for kind point of view

Level 7

I would say a well deserved rest.

But rumor has it that this is what really lies beyond LEVEL 10

Level 10

@AsadMayo , according to this screenshot, something happens when we reach 200,000 points.

Probably not much, but something should happen.

Screenshot 2018-02-14 at 12.14.28 AM.png

Level 6

Google definitely does give badges and fun things to local guides all along the way of being helpful to all that use Google and it's wonderful inventions and creations. Being part of it all and pushing towards neverending success for all that Google does is what thrills me.

Level 10

After Level 10, you will see someday Google Local Guide Team will let you get higher level, such as level 11, 12..., 20, 30, 40...100.

As you know, at the beginning time of this LC Program, before 2017 the level system of badges just stop at Level 5. And now, you know you have Level 10.

So of course, when they have thousands of Level 10, they will chance the level system of badges up to 100, I guess.

Thanh Lan, Local Guide from Vietnam

LG Summit Attendee in 2016 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Regional Lead before 2017