HiroyukiTakisawa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

What equipment do you bring for Local Guide?

IMG_20190209_154807_2_1.jpg

Local Guide is a very simple and easy activity. We can enjoy it anytime, provided that we have a smartphone. However, if we have some other equipment, they are going to make our activity to be more comfortable.

These are my standard equipment for Local Guide.

I favor a bag that doesn't hinder my action. Currently, I'm using this Peak Design EVERYDAY SLING. In this bag, I have a Ricoh Theta V, a folding umbrella, a selfie stick with a separated small stand, a cloth for wiping the lens, and a mobile battery. If I wanted to take a Street View, in addition to above, I bring a helmet for mounting the Theta

And in the case of attending a meet-up, I use these special bags! Generally, in addition to them, I bring some items to enjoy the meet-up.

What kinds of equipment do you bring to your Local Guide? Please let me know your equipment and tips!

[Japanese]

ローカルガイド活動の際はどんな装備を持っていきますか?スマホ1台あれば楽しめてしまうローカルガイドですが、追加装備があればより様々な楽しみ方ができます。みなさんの標準装備はどのような内容でしょうか。

私は余裕があれば三脚などを持っていくこともありますが、基本的な装備はこのような感じです。これを持っていくと便利!おすすめ!といった情報があればぜひ教えて下さい。

Iwate Prefecture, 日本
14 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: What equipment do you bring for Local Guide?

@HiroyukiTakisawa -San

I am a fan of your attention to details. 

Loved your gear and how carefully you crafted the pictures ♥

Level 10

Hello @HiroyukiTakisawa 

I am equipped with a 360 degree camera, 150 cm long monopod and second-hand very cheap APS-C camera📷. My phone is a cheap so I hardly use it for taking pictures. In Japan, many people give away new cameras at a low price, so I am paying attention to second-hand cameras. However, it can not be reported quickly in this equipment😑

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Anonymous
Not applicable

Caption: Street View 撮影山行Caption: Street View 撮影山行

@HiroyukiTakisawa さん。おはようございます。

撮影山行に出かけるときは、上記のような感じです。

山歩きが中心なので、ログを取得するためのアプリを使用します。(YAMAP、山旅ロガー、地図ロイド)

上記に加えたマストアイテムは、偏光クリップサングラスとMcDavidのニーストラップかな。

Level 9

Most useful tips @HiroyukiTakisawa Thank you for sharing with us.   

Connect Moderator

Thank you @OmerAli 

I'm your fan too;-)

Connect Moderator

Hi, @YasumiKikuchi 

Actually, there are a lot of used or cheap cameras and smartphones in Japan. I also have a cheap and tiny smartphone as a spare:-)

I was surprised that recent cheap smartphones are so high performance.

Connect Moderator

@Anonymous さん

こんにちは、共有ありがとうございます。

山歩きならではといった内容ですね。登る機会があれば参考にさせていただきます。

ニーストラップもそうですが、動く時の事を考えた装備はとても大切ですよね。私もずれや食い込みが無いものが良いので幅の広いベルトのバッグを好んで使っています。もちろん山歩きならリュック系が一番ですね。

Connect Moderator

@IshantHP_ig  @NirmalTeja 

You are welcome 😉