MartinBrossman's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

What does "16 ratings" mean on my Google Local Guides under "Your Contributions"?

What create or advances the number of "ratings" on my Google Local Guides personal profile page under "Your Contributions"? 
What does "ratings" mean on my Google Local Guides under "Your Contributions"?

See the arrows in the picture: 

Thanks!

google local guides .jpg

Raleigh, NC, United States
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: What does "16 ratings" mean on my Google Local Guides under "Your Contributions&q

@MartinBrossman wrote:

What create or advances the number of "ratings" on my Google Local Guides personal profile page under "Your Contributions"? 

Thanks!

Hi @MartinBrossman,

"16 ratings" means that you have given a star rating to 16 places but without adding a review or comment. Once you add a comment, it will be counted as a review.

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: What does "16 ratings" mean on my Google Local Guides under "Your Contributions&q

@MartinBrossman wrote:

Thanks!

Hi @MartinBrossman,

"16 ratings" means that you have given a star rating to 16 places but without adding a review or comment. Once you add a comment, it will be counted as a review.

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 9

Re: What does "16 ratings" mean on my Google Local Guides under "Your Contributions&a

So I write a review of one of the "16 ratings" then the number will go down to "15 ratings" is that correct?

Level 9

Re: What does "16 ratings" mean on my Google Local Guides under "Your Contributions&a

Yes. @MartinBrossman 🙂 

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Level 9

Hi @MartinBrossman. Your quarry help me today. I didn't know about ratings till date. Thank you. Thanks also @LuisRG for replying.

Newton Pakhira