Bhushan_Khairnar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

What do you think about India? Please share your opinion and views about India? (Except Indians)

What do you think about India? Please share your opinion and views about India? (Except Indians)

I like to know what the world think or what is the opinion of world about india ...

11 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 5
Solution

Re: What do you think about India? Please share your opinion and views about India? (Except Indians)

I think India is a beautiful country and would love to visit sometime. I have a few friends from India that live here in the United States and they are very good people. 👍

May I ask of your opinion of the US? lol

-Florida, USA 

View solution in original post

Level 3

Re: What do you think about India? Please share your opinion and views about India? (Except Indians)

En mi opinion me parece una cultura muy interesante,me parece que es gente muy inteligente y trabajadora y su comida se ve muy bien. 

Level 5
Solution

I think India is a beautiful country and would love to visit sometime. I have a few friends from India that live here in the United States and they are very good people. 👍

May I ask of your opinion of the US? lol

-Florida, USA 

Level 7

Please speak in US or UK English,

Thanks

Level 7

Yes... US always better country, i like the way the US is developing and catch major position in the world,

Level 7

Between hate and love, I will try to be very objective here. I went to India twice just because I am very fascinated with the culture, India is photographer heaven, I am almost never out of object when traveling around, Plural and diverse cultures one state to another really different. What I hate is the little attention given to animals there, I've seen too many sick and skinny stray dog only living from kind samaritan mercy ( thank God for them ) and others like buffalos, donkeys are let roaming around in the street eating garbages that is of course not good for their health. I went to northern india and stayed for 2 weeks in a real village, I respect people carrying their tradition and live with their principal, but still I see the Caste, the Oppression towards women too strong in India, I know this is custom for centuries and it's not that easy to change it immediately, but I hope the more educated people the more they leaving behind the bad custom for good. And it's dirty on some states, when I go to southern it's much better, and I know the president is proactive to encourage Indian to love the country and going clean, it's good.

Level 4

Ya bro , thanks for your opinion . Newly emerging wildlife programs and ideas are done to save Cats , Dogs and Buffaloes .... our prime minister is working very hard to maintain and create awareness about cleanliness ..Thanks for your opinion about our India.... Peace 

@wanderlustcat wrote:

Between hate and love, I will try to be very objective here. I went to India twice just because I am very fascinated with the culture, India is photographer heaven, I am almost never out of object when traveling around, Plural and diverse cultures one state to another really different. What I hate is the little attention given to animals there, I've seen too many sick and skinny stray dog only living from kind samaritan mercy ( thank God for them ) and others like buffalos, donkeys are let roaming around in the street eating garbages that is of course not good for their health. I went to northern india and stayed for 2 weeks in a real village, I respect people carrying their tradition and live with their principal, but still I see the Caste, the Oppression towards women too strong in India, I know this is custom for centuries and it's not that easy to change it immediately, but I hope the more educated people the more they leaving behind the bad custom for good. And it's dirty on some states, when I go to southern it's much better, and I know the president is proactive to encourage Indian to love the country and going clean, it's good.

Level 7

THANKS for your opinion, yes India is most historical cultural country, but you notice something different that few travelers can see, I appreciate it, Indians love to animal upbringing them. but some states change and cultural also changed. but no one personally doing such thinks which is harmful for animals. local bodies also organize campaign against contamination and garbage. India is also beautiful in nature. you most welcome again and thanks for your opinion about India.

Level 4

Level 2

Hi,

I lived two years in Amritsar, Punjab. I loved it!

India is very huge and diverse. It would take a life time to experience just a fraction of what it has to offer.

What I found interesting in India is the contrast between the ancient and the modern world. 

There are many mind blowing archeological sites, tasty dishes, and fun and loving people.

The only concern can be the level of poverty and pollution. Some people get shocked.

Good luck,

Sam