Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: What autumn looks like in 8 different countries

Que hermosas Fotos del otoño @Christina-NYC, aquí en la Tierra del Fuego los colores ocres y rojos resaltan en esa época, aquí algunas fotos.

E8C972F0-68C9-4A31-A493-894917B5BA3E.jpeg

5930353D-9B52-459E-859B-6A142E1688E3.jpeg

2588B2D5-2DB0-453F-905F-293F39CE17FF.jpeg

E8C9020E-47B9-49CA-B0E5-144C25694268.jpeg

Saludos Farid

Level 8

Wow. I can't hold it.  I just have to comment on such lovely photos. Nice pictures @Christina-NYC

I also have a complaint @Christina-NYC

My post were marked as spam by the bots and hence hidden for the past 5days.  Is there a way it can be undone? 

I have mentioned it to several moderators,  even reported it but to no avail. I have a feeling I'm being neglected. I I though this is a community that cares. 

I would really appreciate it. One of the post is a recap of my photo walk with my fellow local guides and none have been able to read the recap.

Thanks in advance. 

Level 9

Wonderful photos @Christina-NYC

Level 8

I do not like autumn. I prefer spring or summer. But autumn is realy a very photogenic time. And I really like the pictures of autumn.

Autumn in Vancouver. Bright red maples against a cloudy sky.

01726-800x45001723-800x450

Capilano Suspension Bridge Park. Pumpkins are a symbol of autumn.

01619-800x45001660-800x450

Level 6

Nice pictures. Love the autumn. Just returned from up-state NY which is beautiful these season 

Former Google Contributor

I was checking if Italy was present , and I am happy that Siena was included in the list. 

This picture is from another city in Tuscany, Lucca, famous for his majestic walls that surrounds the city centre.

Caption taken from Lucca's city wallsCaption taken from Lucca's city walls

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Thank you for sharing those beautiful photos @Christina-NYC. It is quite interesting to see autumn in different places of the world...

我也想問問在臺灣也是秋天了,你們最近拍過這類的照片嗎 @YK1001、 @KoyoWu?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Vendor

Autumn is a mosaic of colors! I want to share some more photos I took around Bulgaria of autumn with you.

River in Bansko, BulgariaRiver in Bansko, BulgariaGreen stool in the park, Sofia, BulgariaGreen stool in the park, Sofia, BulgariaView from the top of the hill, Melnik, BulgariaView from the top of the hill, Melnik, Bulgaria  

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Here's mine! I love Autumn colors 🙂
A cat smurgling in the autumn leavesA cat smurgling in the autumn leaves

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!