Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: What autumn looks like in 8 different countries

I live in Florida, so I never get to see it either! These pictures make me want to drive North!

Level 8

Bringing Autumn Colours Home

Loving Autumn ColoursLoving Autumn Colours

Some people love Autumn coloured leaves so much they don't want to leave it just in the park. Spotted this house today with Autumn coloured Ivy leaves 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Bringing Autumn Colours Home

This is quite an interesting photo @Eire27, thank you for sharing. It feel like as if it is the guardian of the house. : )

By the way, did you see the ongoing thread What autumn looks like in 8 different countries? I am going to merge your post there, so everyone can appreciate the photo that you took and the feeling you want to share with the community.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Bringing Autumn Colours Home

Hi @Eire27,

thank you for sharing this magical photo with us!

Did you capture the photo with your mobile camera? Did you use any special effects on this photo? Autumn is my favorite season because of the colors. The photo seems like you are getting in the house of Autumn. It's really very nice!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 3

Level 6

Very nice photos, like it. Wannna go there, beautiful canada

Level 8

@DixieSmith

thank you very much welcome anytime to my country Oman and visit my shop and drink some coffee with your family and friends have a nice day

Level 8

رد: Bringing Autumn Colours Home

@Christina-NYC

very beautiful photo and day thank you very much welcome anytime to my country Oman and visit my shop and drink some coffee with your family and friends have a nice day

Level 8

@Lampulaam

thank you very much welcome anytime to visit my country Oman and injoy with your family and friends and drink some coffee from my shop have a nice day