Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: What autumn looks like in 8 different countries

In front of my house flower treeIn front of my house flower tree

1541678948029434059042.jpg

15416789963601064045776.jpg

Thank you @Christina-NYC for sharing a nice post...

Anonymous
Not applicable

IMG_0559.JPG

IMG_0571.JPG

The autumn scenery in "Seven Tisch Wald" in Augsburg, Germany. I live right by it and enjoy it all year round.  It is a rather large park where provides several public facilities.

Level 8

@Christina-NYC Such a colorful thread and what a beautiful wonder right?! Here are a few photos taken a few days back at Maryland Heights, Missouri! I love these fall colors! It's so sad to see all the leaves falling down now and just leafless tress 😞

Fall1.jpgFall2.jpgFall3.jpg

Level 7

The National Arboretum at Westonbirt in the UK is a great place to be at this time of year.

20081026-IMGP6015_Final-Small.jpg20081026-IMGP6023-Small.jpg20081026-IMGP6069-Small.jpg20081026-IMGP6000-Small.jpg

Level 9

Exceptional

SKPattnaik
Level 8

Hi @IanwS  Beautiful photos. Are they like botanical gardens.

Level 10

This is a picture of last year, but it is the famous Naruko gorge in Miyagi in Japan.

DSC03251.jpg396J1672.jpgDSC03181.jpgDSC03200.jpgDSC03084.jpg 

Japanese local guide  @tom365 is starting to post autumn leaves images immediately. In Japan have only just begun.

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 6

@Christina-NYC, these are just an awesome way of presenting fall from around the world. Clicks from Sweden and Italy just grabbed my mind. I have a tendency of staring at photos of roads and lakes for a long time. You have caught the lakes and their banks so nicely. Loved them all! 

Level 4

Awesome post!

Jovan Ferryal
Former Google Contributor

Those are some great shots @YasumiKikuchi! Is this place near where you live or a favorite park where you can enjoy the golden colors of autumn.

@BorislavA The view from your balcony is amazing. Is it from Plovdiv? It is one of my favorite cities. Maybe @MoniDi have also been there?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!