SalmaanN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

What are your most useful reviews on Google Maps

Hi wonderful Local Guides..

Being a Local Guide, we all know how importance is adding Reviews of places in Google Maps. We all like to read the experience of others through Reviews in Google Maps for places we plan to visit. In this post, I ask you all to share your most useful reviews in Google Maps. It will help us learn from each other Local Guides on writing Reviews in Google Maps. Just take screenshots of your useful reviews in Google Maps and share with us here. Simple, right? Most useful Reviews means top Reviews among all the Reviews you have done. It may be

-Reviews having more number of views

-Reviews having more number of likes 

-Reviews which you feel it as helpful

-Reviews which are your favorite.

I would like to share screenshots of few of my Reviews which I consider to be useful.

Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace, Bengaluru

Tipu Sultan's Summer PalaceTipu Sultan's Summer Palace

Christian Medical College Hospital, VelloreChristian Medical College Hospital, VelloreChristian Medical College Hospital, Vellore

Hotel Annapoorna, Bengaluru

Hotel Annapoorna, BengaluruHotel Annapoorna, Bengaluru

Katpadi Junction, VelloreKatpadi Junction, VelloreKatpadi Junction, Vellore

Government Aquarium, BengaluruGovernment Aquarium, BengaluruGovernment Aquarium, Bengaluru

Sri Kandha Vilas Dosa Camp Sri Kandha Vilas Dosa Camp, BengaluruSri Kandha Vilas Dosa Camp, Bengaluru

Note- When adding screenshots of Reviews, I recommend you to add the Google Maps link of that place so that it would be helpful to navigate.

Looking forward to see and learn from your amazing reviews.

Thank you all! 

Happy Local Guiding. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
6 comments
Level 10

Re: What are your most useful reviews on Google Maps

@SalmaanN great effort Salmaan.. I will you all success 

Level 10

iris.JPG

I am not able to see the total views and likes under reviews... only time I see is when google sent email regarding the likes on reviews and views 

Level 8

Hi @JohnPeter..

Thank you so much for taking your time to add your reviews here. Your review is great. About the views and likes not showing for reviews, did you try logging in Maps from PC? I think it will show there, or is your Map is updated version?

Thanks again, John!

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

It's looke we learn from you @SalmaanN Bhai 🙂

Very nice detailed reviews , I think 

Writing reviews is one of the most important things we learn from this community , 

Thank you so much for sharing your valuable reviews with us ,

I will share mine with u soon :-)))

@KarenVChin @ValeriaA_ @LucioV u will like this helpful post

Level 10

Level 8

Thanks a lot, Osama Bhai.. It is always exciting to hear from you. I am so glad that you like my post. Can't wait to see your amazing reviews. Thanks again for your encouragement brother.. :))

Vellore Local Guides