DshottDennis's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

What are your 2 favourite contributions?

What is your 2 favorite contributes and why? 

I like photos .. easy to take with a mobile phone

..and i like editing.. correcting  catergories or incorrect information it gives me a good satisfaction that it may help someone out.

New Zealand
21 comments
Level 10

Re: What are your 2 favourite contributions?

@DshottDennis I love adding a new place and also writing reviews and answering questions for 😊. You can see the questions I have answered on the Google Maps on this post https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/23-376-ANSWERS-OF-A-LOCAL-GUIDE-ON-THE-GOOG...

👍👍👍. Now let me wait for others to hear theirs also 😉

Level 7

Hi @DshottDennis, Adding new and Editing existing places with possible accurate information. 

Level 3

hola, la creación de nuevos lugares/ lugares que faltantes y verificacion de informacion existente, porque puedo ayudar a otras personas a llegar de manera mas fácil, rapida y segura a su destino

Level 10

Hi dear @DshottDennis, Nice question. I mostly like "Editing" to correct wrong info on maps and "Checking the fact" to prevent from spams and help to complete the map. Beside these, I like reviewing to describe a place for other people in standard way. I also love to draw roads but this is still not available 😄

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Level 10

Wow that's amazing @HelloSamsonR i love the stats you have .. you have inspired me.

Level 10

@EjazShah good stuff brother is there much to add where you live?

And do you travel further out from where you stay to add places?

Level 10

Gracious @Jmse that is good helping people them get there safely .. which country are you from sister?

Level 7

@DshottDennis, as of today I have approved edits 566 and added places 248, many other in que are labeled as "Pending" and some of them "Not Apllied" 

I normally travel within UAE or back to my home country in Pakistan. Both these countries can get you easily upto 1000K if you are free and facilitated to do so. 

I can give you an example, last week I went to a nearby market, it has around 100 shops and only few are added on the map. 

Till today I couldn't add all of them as I didn't get enough time, few of them from added were published and remaining are still in "Pending" status.

Level 10

What a lot of stores you have out your way @EjazShah.

Im only guessing .. are you the only local guide in your area, city, region.

Good point if we have the time .

This keeps me occupied on my spare time.