Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Gifts & Perks.

Hi @Amrita_Sheth and @Ravisawane,

I've moved your posts to the current thread. I want to let you know that perks are offered from time to time for specific locations. Continue making high quality contributions to maximize the chances of receiving a perk. For more information on this topic, please take a look at these resources: 

@Amrita_Sheth, the Photographer badge is impacted by how many views your photos get. You can take a look at this post for further information.

Thanks,

Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Re: Is there any banifit after reach level 5

There in no benefit but if you are impacts of photos are more then you should get some perk. You should have to do higher quality contribute.

India
Level 7

Re: Higher Level Benefits?

I have 200k views on photos and a few other tgings and i have reached kevel 6 and yes i am registered in email etc and have not gotten anything accepts emails to go out and do more

Level 5

Hey GringoLoco,
see these are the advantages of modern workfare. We not only work for free, we pay the equipment (smartphone), we pay the provider to upload the content and are told by payed staff to "continue making high quality contributions to maximize the chances of receiving a perk". I stopped contributing or answering questions unless it is a local business I personally like to promote. Should Google send their staff to do the work, but unfortunately they aren't even able to approve changes that need a human confirmation. Because you know what, manpower is expensive if you don't have some d... sheeps doing it without compensation.
Google, provide your local guides with non-time-limited free storage and depending on their level, with discounts on your products because we enrichen your product thus increasing your profits.

Level 7

In a about a year I have moved up to level 6 and just got an email my photos have past 200,000 views and I have not received any type of perk whatsoever????.

Why say there are perks?

Level 10

Perks

Anyone got a brand new car for going to level 10? Ahahahaha

Level 7

Re: What are the perks and benefits with the new 10 level system

Seems like there are still not concrete perks beyond level 5. I would love to get more google drive storage. 

@Anonymouswrote:

Hi, does anybody know what the specific perks are for each level in the new level 10 system? I just want to know if it's even worth contributing anymore since I'm not interested in movies or music from Google Play.

Thanks,

-Pete

Level 5

Do I receive more free GB in Google if I get more points.

I have a plan of 100GB - paid anually and gathered >750 points (Level 5). Am I eligible for free 100GB space on google or this is never given as a reward to guides?

Thanks,

Teofil

Level 9

Hello @Teofil,

This is never given as reward.

India
Level 5

Thnx! Good to know!