Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: What are the perks and benefits with the new 10 level system

Yes, that's absolutely right.

Level 10

Re: What are the perks and benefits with the new 10 level system

Just sharing this post that I am maintaining. Share the link where needed. Or tag as reply in the post.

Repository of lists of Perks for Local Guides

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Repository-of-lists-of-Perks-for-Local-Guid...

Level 7

¿Que beneficios trae ser un local guide?

Hola compañeros, estoy entrando ya en el nivel 6 de local guide en Guatemala, mi duda es ¿que nos está dando google por ser un local guide?.

Es cierto muchos de nosotros ayudamos al mundo o a nuestra ciudad a que otras personas conozcan con facilidad el lugar en donde vivimos, ¿pero google como nos está pagando a nosotros?

Espero alguien tenga una respuesta a mi pregunta.

Saludos.

José Moreno
Level 9

Re: ¿Que beneficios trae ser un local guide?

Hola @josemorenoxela

Google no te paga nada por hacer tus contribuciones, nosotros los Local Guides contribuimos con Google por nuestra mera voluntad y sin esperar algo monetario a cambio, muchas veces Google pone beneficios dependiendo el nivel de Local Guide que alcances, pero éstos beneficios cambian con el tiempo y te pueden tocar diferentes beneficios dependiendo del tiempo.

Saludos!

Former Google Contributor

Re: ¿Que beneficios trae ser un local guide?

Hi @josemorenoxela,

Local Guides enjoy early access to new product features and rewards from Google partners and these awards are available worldwide or by region. There is no financial compensation from being a Local Guide as this is an at-will program that Local Guides are free to contribute to at their own leisure.

Local Guides who have opted in to receive benefit emails will be updated with any new rewards and we encourage Local Guides to check their email-settings and update/monitor their email preferences as well as their spam or promotions folder.

Stay tuned for more features and rewards to pop up throughout the year! 🙂 In the meantime, you can learn more about points, levels and rewards here. I am also going to merge this into a similar thread where many people have asked the same question you have.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 9

Re: Benefits of being local guide 10 level

When's the next Local Guides Summit? 

Level 5

Claim Reward For My Points

Hello , I am a level 5 Contributor on local guides . Will I get any benefits from this points ?
i find my storage 15 GB 😞 

Level 9

Re: Claim Reward For My Points

Hi @Jhonjeem 🙂

If you're looking for the drive storage, please have a look on this post for more details.

Keep in mind that Local Guides is a volunteer program and we contribute to help others who utilize Google Maps. Benefits come and go and will depend on the region. Keep your eyes on Connect and in your mail box for upcoming opportunities. Refer to the solution in this post for more details. 

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 10

Re: Claim Reward For My Points

@Jhonjeem in addition to Shirley's post.. 🙂

You can also check your current perks in your personal Local Guides profile home. If non is listed, then there is no current perks for yourself. 
https://maps.google.com/localguides/home

And you can have a look at this post also which lists almost all the previous perks
https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Repository-of-lists-of-Perks-for-Local-Guid...

Level 3

New Local Guide

Hello, I'm new to this and was wondering what the perks are for being a Google Local Guide? Thanks and I look forward to being a part of the community. 🙂