Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: How to review

Hi @INDRESH2011

Please check Connect for more features and perks - they will be notified throughout the year. In the meantime, you can learn more about points, levels and perks here.

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 6

Hi @MariaBi I don't see anything about perks in that link. Is there somewhere else I should be looking?

Former Google Contributor

Hi @LocallyGuided

If you scroll down the page you will see "Learn more about perks" which gives you a general overview about it. For specific perks, please keep an eye for the "News and Updates" and "General Discussion" board here in Connect.

Many thanks. 

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 9

Re: Higher Level Benefits?

Hey dude.

What's up?

Personally i am a level 8 Local Guide and earn nothing more than when i obtained badge in level 5!

The work you do is only benefiting the web and every one who use it! It take it like this and it is okay to me!

😉

Take care

JoCH 

Level 10
Level 10

Re: Higher Level Benefits?

Vety nice Answere

Al People are free to work for google.

I like it. I dont like the Suport.

I wount help People and can do this with google.

Thank you google Merry Christmas

Level 6

Re: Is there any banifit after reach level 5

No, there is no benefit after you reach any level except your badge is different.

Level 5

Manfaat bergabung dalam local guides?

Hi guys, beberapa bulan yg lalu aku baru aja gabung di local guides. Dan sekarang aku udh di level 4. Kira-kira apa yang bisa aku dapetin di local guides ini ya? Because so far I didn't get benefit of it. Actually i don't really expect too much, I just curious 😊

Level 10

Re: What are the perks and benefits with the new 10 level system

Am level 10 and have not used any of PERKS cause most don't intrigue me or don't want to participate .. Am really helping Google complete their goal of reasearch and posting viewable places etc. And they are getting for minimal cost for amounts of transactions .. have heard of some receiving cash benefit .. MY RECOMMENDATION WOULD BE TO SET UP ACCOUNTS & KEEP RECORDS FOR POSSIBLE PURCHASES AT OUR DISCRETION with yearly expiration .. WHAT DO YOU THINK????

Level 5

When will the next PERK be given for REAL LG's?

And, you know who they are! They're

NOT the 50M 'Users' who may have haphazardly responded to an email ratings request - but they are your DEDICATED CONTRIBUTERS - Level 5+, who make it a habit to rate & contribute regularly to biz's who may buy Ads from Google Maps (Make YOU $$$'s!!!)!

So a response of "SOON", or "Wait", or "Hope & See" is not sufficient!

SO, When will the next PERK be given for REAL LG's?

WHEN??!!  RSVP!!

Level 5

Re: What are the perks and benefits with the new 10 level system

You say, "Set up Accts (with yrly remunerations for LG contributions) with yrly expirations."

Screw dat!  No expirations - if they keep using my gratis map input to lure Bize$ to $pend Advert $'s on Google Map$ - NO expiration on PERKS, just like their Earning Potentials for Ads WILL NEVER EXPIRE!

And forget about "Badges" as "Rewards"!  REALLY?  That & 40 dimes get me a cuppa joe @ Starbucks!  Thanx, but ...

So, Bl#wMe - Google makes BILLIONS every yr, & THEY want to 'Cheap Out' on ANY or ALL remunerations to the very Peeps who are helping their money-making app to be more appealing to Users, & making them BILLIONS in Advert $$'s?  PUH-LEEZE!  It wd not be that tuff to DELETE all my contributions thus far - permanently!  Good luck recovering the data!  (Mr Robot cd help w/this!)

So, Loosen the purse strings, Google Maps, before some really poor PR comes your way from the social blog-o-sphere about this malarky!  [Remember United Airlines, mistreating Customers for UA's sole financial gain?  That sucked for them - Yugely!]

This is a YUGE NO BRAINER for G Maps, & it's easily correctable: 

Start by making 'Discount Dollars' for Google Fones, PC's & Home products freely available to Map's LG's!  Do it, before this all blows up & splatters egg all over your cheap faces!

So, WHEN EXACTLY are the PERKS for contributers coming our way?  No obfuscating or hedging is acceptable!  We Want Dates Certain - & on a Regular Basis!

STOP BEING RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP GOOOGLE!  Use some foresight & common sense!