Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Benefits of being local guide 10 level

@Haseeb, Thanks.

50 million is a big number, must be TOTAL number of Google Maps Users around the world must be around 50 million.

Best wishes

@Haseeb wrote:

@ProfArunCM @guideofklaipeda @Nitin_Gandhi @Rafid @BangmunirAccording to my knowledge if you just put in couple of reviews & photos & put some edits, google will consider you a local guide, accumulate all those 1 time editors & you will get the figure of 50M++ 
But in reality it's far different from us as we purposely visit places & keep our neighbourhood updated with google maps 
Hope it makes you understand better, the number of google local guides 🙂

@guideofklaipeda @LucioV @KarenVChin @Nitin_Gandhi

Level 9

@guideofklaipedayour question is logical as @KarenVChin give you a solution but I don't think only the avatar of you will change.

As mentioned before the old system rated max level 5.

As we are developing this system everyday and now new level introduced to level 10.

So its not impossible to discover another new point systems and levels like level 20 or level by name as (Finder, Explorer, Traveler etc)

@LucioVand @ProfArunCM may like this idea

and of course @OSAMA need more level to achieve 😄

Waiting for new levels !!!!!

Level 10

@RonneBD I firmly believe that in a years time there would be another set of levels and point system.

Change is always good. Let us first we all receive mush talked new badge system. 

@RonneBD wrote:

@guideofklaipedayour question is logical as @KarenVChin give you a solution but I don't think only the avatar of you will change.

As mentioned before the old system rated max level 5.

As we are developing this system everyday and now new level introduced to level 10.

So its not impossible to discover another new point systems and levels like level 20 or level by name as (Finder, Explorer, Traveler etc)

@LucioVand @ProfArunCM may like this idea

and of course @OSAMA need more level to achieve 😄

Waiting for new levels !!!!!

@guideofklaipeda @LucioV @KarenVChin @Haseeb

Level 7

Re: What are the perks and benefits with the new 10 level system

I also want to know what are benefit level 10 

Level 10

Screenshot_20171027-224027.jpg

Majeston Hanna
Level 9

Level 10

@KarenVChin how many level 9 please?

SV Portfolio : http://bit.ly/ContribKiko LinkedIn Page : http://bit.ly/KikoLI
Level 10

@Kiko-ITA- wrote:

@KarenVChin how many level 9 please?

@Kiko-ITA-, nobody knows, the only thing you can see is how many LVL9 LG are ON CONNECT, and this is on the badge: 

But this is out of 405.000 LG.

The whole LG base is over 50.000.000

20171011_094155.jpg

So, if we assume that the distribtion is linear, we could expect 100x LVL9 LGs, around 40.000

Connect Moderator

Awesome @Majeston news for sharing your Level 10 Local Guides "rockstar" status to us here in the Connect community!!!

Hope we see more of you here too besides mapping. 

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

@Kiko-ITA-, congrats on your Level 9 status! There aren't that many Local Guides who are in your level. Me, I just recently became a Level 8.

@LucioV already beat me to answering your question.

For future reference, go to your online Connect Profile and clicked "Badges I've Earned link

IMG_8326.PNG

You will see all the badges you've earned - Congrats on being a Trusted Street View Photographer! - how many other Local Guides have the same badges PLUS what all of the current Local Guides badges that exist you could earn for your Connect profile.

Good Luck!

Cheers!

Karen