Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: What are the benefits earn with level 6

@ruble2017 Right now there's no specific level 6 benefit (or perks). Local Guides who reach Level 4 and beyond by August 31, 2017 have a chance to receive 3 months of Google Play Music and 75% off a movie rental on Google Play. Offer availability varies by country and must be redeemed by November 30, 2017.

Offer will be delivered via email. Simply click on the offer links provided via email to redeem your offer.

For more details, you can take a look at the help page below, and see under the Perks section

Welcome to the Local Guides Help Center

Level 6

Re: What are the perks and benefits with the new 10 level system

I have just received the movie and music advantages but you are rite, if ppl aren't interested in that maybe we should get cash in our Google wallet so it can be used on what we want, small amounts of cash for contributing and a larger amount for each level we go up, 💵💵💵💵

Level 8

Benefits of being local guide 10 level

Hi all, can someone explain to me what is the difference to be max level local guide 😎, o jus like 8, or 9. And what is going to happen when I will collect all the points, is there will be someting else to reach? 🤔

Level 10

Re: Benefits of being local guide 10 level

@guideofklaipeda There is not much difference between say a Level 10 and a Level 8, probably except the badge on your Google Maps profile photo is different. After you achieve Level 10, when you keep contributing, the points just keeps increasing. Maybe in the Future there could be more levels. 

Just like many months ago, the old point system, the highest was just Level 5. 

Connect Moderator

@guideofklaipeda, as @StephenAbraham mentioned, there isn't much of a difference from being a Level 8 to becoming a Level 10 other than a Level 10 Badge next to your avatar and in your Connect profile and major bragging rights. 

As of today, Oct 23, 2017, out of 50 million Local Guides worldwide, being a Level 8 keeps you in company with 2,358 other Local Guides globally. If you were a Level 10 like @StephenAbraham, you would be one of 140 Local Guides from the total 50  million Local Guides population. 

Best of luck! Hope to see you here around the global Local Guides Connect online community!

Cheers,

Karen

Level 6

Mungkin kita lebih merasa bangga pada diri kita sendiri karena telah banyak tempat² telah kita jelajahi dan kita telah membagikannya untuk orang lain....

Level 6

It's almost the same but with a different badge but I think that for new schemes they will prefer Level 10 than a level 8 Local guides and in future some perks may also be given to Level 10 guides.

Level 10

Believe me @guideofklaipeda, there is NO difference  between Local Guide at Level 1

@guideofklaipeda wrote:

Hi all, can someone explain to me what is the difference to be max level local guide 😎, o jus like 8, or 9. And what is going to happen when I will collect all the points, is there will be someting else to reach? 🤔

or Level 10, absolutely no difference at all. If you are at higher level, it may give you satisfaction, nothing more.

@Nitin_Gandhi @Bangmunir @KarenVChin @StephenAbraham

Level 9

Thanks @StephenAbraham & @KarenVChin for your explanation, it save me from posting another thread :

Level 6

Hi. From my point of view, I do not think efforts should be made in this subject for the purpose of earning points. The goal is to work together for all the world to facilitate the knowledge of all people with titles, roads and others.