Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: What are the perks and benefits with the new 10 level system

Sorry I missed your question, @JacquesT! I'm afraid the perk is only available to customers who are not current Google Play Music subscribers. More information is shared in this post

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 8

Re: Higher Level Benefits?

This is not a reply, this is bla bla :))))))))))

@JeslynL wrote:

Hi @jdmaxima89, stay tuned for more features and perks to pop up throughout the year! 🙂 In the meantime, you can learn more about points, levels and perks here.

SEO and Social Media Expert
Level 8

They will not give us a dimme. They are to greedy to share with us

@Dante-Hale wrote:

It could be that they are still trying to figure out what knickknacks to give, just be patient they will provably get around to it.

SEO and Social Media Expert
Level 10
Level 10

It is importend you have fun!!!

SSnd tben wayt for the event ⚘☺

Level 7

Level 6

Jacques -- actually the Google Music perk only applies to folks who are new to Google Music (or who have not had an account for a while (was it six months).  There are specifics in the description of the perk.

Anyone can get 75% off a Google Movie rental though (at appropriate level).

Check here for details: Terms and conditions for Google Local Guides perks

Level 7

What is my level 6 Facility or benifits pls know me.?

Pls clearly to know.

Shovon Kazi
Level 7

Re: What is my level 6 Facility or benifits pls know me.?

Hey,

At this stage the reward that is offered for the guides program is to "Get 3 months of music & 75% off a movie rental" (as seen on https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/News-Updates/Announcing-new-levels-amp-ways-to-help-your-commu...).

Previously they offered free Google Drive disk storage (formerly 1TB, and then 100GB), but this is no longer offered.

Level 5

Re: Is there any banifit after reach level 5

When is this ,"SOON" or is it not so soon??? 😅😅😅😅😭😭🤤🙄🙄🤕🤒😴

@JeslynL wrote:

@ashishRadadiya @PAM @AntanO @AWDPhotography Hello folks, stay tuned for more features and perks to pop up throughout the year. 🙂

Level 6

Sorry, but compared to the 1TB of free storage, a virtual badge is quite discouraging. The people contributing here are improving your product and providing information, you could never collect without them. If you discourage them from doing so, you'll lose them quickly. It might be a good idea to come up with something more valuable, than 3 months of free music streaming, which one can get completely for free from your competitors. I myself will stop contributing anything until I see a personal benefit again. Giving out drive storage and goodies depending on the level of involvement might be a good idea.