Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: What are the perks and benefits with the new 10 level system

I am also interested in information

Former Google Contributor

Re: Is there any banifit after reach level 5

@ashishRadadiya @PAM @AntanO @AWDPhotography Hello folks, stay tuned for more features and perks to pop up throughout the year. 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 9

I am also interested! It is write anywhere?

Hi @Anonymous, @marus@JorgeAguilar. More features and perks to pop up throughout the year, stay tuned! 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 6

Yep. I'd also like to know.

I actually joined this and begun contributing because I was being promised space on my Google Drive. Where is that perk gone to? I found that quite appealing.

I already have a Play Music Family subscription. When I checked the upcoming billing, it was stated that I will be billed as usual. So - that's seemingly not working. 

Hi @JacquesT, on March 3, 2017 we announced both via email and on Connect that the Google Drive promotion is ending, but Local Guides who reached Level 4 by March 17 at 11pm ET were still able to unlock 100GB of free storage. Learn more about it here.

Level 6

Thanks a lot for your very swift reply, Jeslyn.

Oops. Seem to have missed that email. So the question remains:

• will the perk "Play Music for 3 months" be credited to my existing Play Music Family account?
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AntanO wrote:

We do contribute without expectation. So, let's continue. 🙂

I somewhat agree, but before I knew about Local Guides, I was just submitting reviews and photos casually... maybe once a week. But since joining Local Guides and learning about the original perks, I was submitting 10+ reviews a week.

Perks = motivation = contributing more = better for Google and users

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JeslynL wrote:

@ashishRadadiya @PAM @AntanO @AWDPhotography Hello folks, stay tuned for more features and perks to pop up throughout the year. 🙂

Why not just let everybody know up front what the perks are before changing the entire point/level system? You could've avoided all the negative backlash

Level 5

Re: Local Guide Nível 5

Alguém sabe quais os benefícios do nível 10