Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

What are the gifts at the moment ?

What are the gifts at the moment ?

4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: What are the gifts at the moment ?

Hi @Gallnomien Now any perks not available for local Guides but you can stay tuned here for feature announcement. 

Check last perk 

New perk: save on a trip with redBus

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

@Gallnomien There are no any Gift for Local Guides right now  !! But check your Email settings for get notification if it will be available.

Happy Guiding !!

Level 7

Hi @Gallnomien

Currently nothing is available. 

Level 8

Hi @Gallnomien, This is a volunteer program, there isn't a direct financial gain to it. Sometimes there could be small perks given just to encourage us along the way, but that shouldn't be taken as a financial gain, as it's usually quite small.

As a Local Guide, you earn points for sharing reviews, photos, and knowledge on Google Maps. Those points lead to higher levels of the program, as well as benefits like early access to Google features and special perks from partners. Perks and benefits for the Local Guides program are always changing.  Benefits like invites to special events are made available to our high quality and actively contributing Local Guides. Here is a review of our points system

Local Guides also enjoy early access to new product features as well as occasional perks from some of our partners and benefits from Google. There is no financial compensation from being a Local Guide as this is an at-will program that you are free to contribute to at your own leisure. 

To make sure you are in the know on future updates, please ensure your email-settings are set to receive updates on 'Perks' and 'News & Product Updates'

Thanks for being with Local Guides. If you have any question about Local Guides or Google Map, feel free to ask here.

Happy Guiding

Happy Mapping

Regards

- Al Naiem