AriMar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: What are the best reviews you’ve ever written?

wow nice topic @AriMar . my best hit review max negative comment like they tell me this but give something else this type  . i think it's more helpful to find out best place .

but tourist place review  got more (y) .

look at this https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/117089299956449064855/place/ChIJr6OmefyAhYAR-h8_vW9p5GQ/@37.8086...

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

wow nice topic @AriMar . my best hit review max negative comment like they tell me this but give something else this type  . i think it's more helpful to find out best place .

but tourist place review  got more (y) .

look at this https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/117089299956449064855/place/ChIJr6OmefyAhYAR-h8_vW9p5GQ/@37.8086...

Mahabub Hasan
Level 7

Honourable moderator @AriMar,

Nice topic. I have written many reviews on Google map to help the visitors. I enclosed one of them as screen shot.

With best regards,

BuddhadebMy reviewMy review

Google Editor

@Anonymous What do you think is some of the most helpful info someone can add to a review of a restaurant? What keywords or details do you look for when you look at reviews on Google Maps?

Google Editor

@MahabubMunna Thanks for sharing your review! What information do you look for when you read reviews? What are your favorite types of places to review? Personally, I love to review cafes and always appreciate when people add details about the kind of music the coffee shop plays. 

Level 10

yes @AriMar i read before travel any palace , and after back try to cover missing information what not add in other local guides review . focus on acceptability , chil zone and parking available or not and try to givehints about there price range also mention there which product / food / part is best . 

tourist place focus on unique point and when they captured beautiful moment . toilet there or not and wifi available or not  

Mahabub Hasan
Level 4

Rif.: What are the best reviews you’ve ever written?

Molto interessante l'articolo e in particolare i commenti dove si nota che non esiste una formula corretta per recensire un luogo. La cosa essenziale che accomuna tutte le recensioni di successo pare essere la sincerità nell'esprimere la propria esperienza e l'inserimento di dettagli che possano aiutare a capire meglio il posto. Grazie a tutti per il contributo

Google Editor

Rif.: What are the best reviews you’ve ever written?

@Zio_Mik Esattamente! Ben detto.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AriMar

Thanks for your reply I just think when people want to choose a restaurant their first priority is Food Quality and Food items being served by the restaurant then comfortness environment to have time there others things have minor priority.

Level 6

I can truly remember how many reviews I have created over the years! 😀 But for sure I have written them with passion and interest as well because like you said others around the world literally depend on this including me too. So I think it's a cool idea to share my views where its needed and of course if I have time 😎 

Henry Akanno