AriMar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: What are the best reviews you’ve ever written?

@ShravanJain oooohhh! What a mouth watering review. Omg loved it.. wish I can visit some day

Beautiful review Shravan..

Level 10

Thanks. Bookmarked the link. Shall visit it.

Level 10

@Koby splendid food photos, very well written review. A way to see places without ever visiting them.. thank you 🦋🌲🐞🦆🍒🍔

Level 5

Sıcak ortam Soğuk Bira lezziz lezzetler sunumlar Okboy's Coffee and Pub 

Level 1

嗚嗚嗚

要記得多穿點衣服不要感冒了決戰彩虹城平安京小崽子

謝日閔
Level 3

Rif.: What are the best reviews you’ve ever written?

ANALIZZATORE CORPOREO - (Gratis senza registrazione e senza pubblicità) Conosci il tuo metabolismo e le forme del tuo corpo secondo i calcoli del grande genio di tutti i tempi, Leonardo Da Vinci raffigurati con l'uomo di Vitruvio. Nutrirsi non è semplicemente mangiare. segui il link e scopri le vere proporzioni del tuo corpo e le sue necessità nutrizionali.   https://www.cucinasalute.com/scann/

Level 8

Pride Wall HTX (review)

PrideWallHTX.PNGPrideWallHTX2.PNG

Just my opinion, but the best reviews (whether positive or negative) come from a place of passion and purpose. I'm passionate about LGBTQ rights and civil liberties, etc. like the Pride Wall, which was originally on Montrose in a very rough form, and then was commissioned on a new spot, Jenni's Noodle House in The Heights, so I got to write the first review for a place I'm very passionate about, and which other people have become increasingly passionate about as word gets around about the new wall. 

I also noticed as I got a look at the sub-badges/achievements that it matters whether or not other Google users 'like' one's reviews. Since that realization, I've started paying close attention to other Local Guides' reviews once I've posted mine, and give them Likes if they're sincere and worthwhile efforts to review a place. 

Pay it forward! ❤️ HERE is a link to a review I enjoy (and Liked) for The Menil Collection (Gallery). He's got a good point!