AriMar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: What are the best reviews you’ve ever written?

Hello @AriMar

This is my recent review of an restaurant please go throughScreenshot_2018-09-10-00-32-53-335_com.google.android.apps.maps.png

Level 6

lugares inospitos

Videos blogs
Level 8

This is my another review that's i wrote most recentl.This is my another review that's i wrote most recentl.

C.Rahman
Level 8

@AriMar

Hola, buen tema a plantear, gracias por traerlo.

Yo no tengo una review favorita. Para mi cada una de ellas, aun aplicando los consejos sobre como escribirlas varian, son como mi historia sobre ese lugar y la impronta , sera lo que escriba.

Citare dos ejemplos, tengo aplicado la proteccion de datos, pero les aseguro que son mias.

Screenshot_2018-09-11-21-03-52.pnghttps://www.google.com.uy/maps/place/Facultad+de+Odontolog%C3%ADa+%7C+UDELAR/@-34.8919091,-56.151852... 

LuaPL
Level 3

Hallo.ich bin Hanif2. Und finde diese Idee sehr sehr gut .ich habe vermisst und gesucht wo Man reden.lernen.fragen und aufmerksam machen kann .es muss ein Möglichkeit sein wo man Gedanken tauschen bzw loslegen kann/darf.Ich DANKE.mfg. 

Level 7

The one of the first and best review was about Hindu Pilgrimage Place - Vaishno Devi

Link - https://goo.gl/maps/S3odTs6bCUP2

Review is the below one- 

It was a great experience. Starting from beginning there were shops with dry fruits, Mata ki chunri, dieties, and many diff. things. People go whole way up by walking. Before entry there is a Bhandara of T-Series' former owner late Mr. Gulshan Kumar which provide very good food and it was very clean and hygiene also. Then after entry whole way upto the Temple there are beautiful views and very spiritual feeling. People hailing to Mata Vaishno Devi, fills us with spiritual and good feeling in us. The food from Shrine Board was very delicious and we can find them on whole way. After reaching to Temple we can also go further to Bhairo Temple. Overall it was very nice to go.

Bhuvnesh Kumar
Level 10

Thanks for this opportunity @AriMar to show off our better reviews.  It's not easy to select your best review after doing almost 800, but let me provide you with two that strike me as pretty good efforts. I enjoy doing detailed reviews and almost 50% are detailed. I try to provide pertinent information and food photos if the POI is a restaurant. Also, if possible, a little humor from time to time. Here are links to two of my better reviews as well as the one shown below. The reviews all have quite a few photos.

This one is for the Sedona Tap House in Cliffside Park, NJ:   https://goo.gl/maps/YoaiPU8QVwC2

This one is for the Minnesota State Fair, St Paul, Mn :   https://goo.gl/maps/szpMe811mPN2

The review shown below is for a fairly classy restaurant right on the Hudson River in Nyack, NY by the Tappan Zee bridge

Two Spear Street restaurant reviewTwo Spear Street restaurant reviewTwo Spear Street reviewTwo Spear Street reviewTwo Spear Street photosTwo Spear Street photosTwo Spear Street photosTwo Spear Street photosTwo  Spear Street photosTwo Spear Street photos

Again, @AriMar thanks for the chance to show off our better reviews in this fun post.

Regards, Koby

@LucioV 

Level 10

Dear @LucioV your review is wonderful. Artistically written (French people are like this). I found it matching with my taste. In fact it is more of a travelogue summary. Here I get an idea!! A golden one..😎:

What about starting an option of travelogue/trip or tour account, on Google maps 💖

Level 10

@Bhuvnesh you are so lucky.. I wish I can visit such great places some day. Your review took me in that atmosphere without going there..👏🙏

Level 10