RohitGuide's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

What are the Benefits after reaching level 7?

What are the Benefits after reaching level 7?

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
4 comments
Level 9

Re: What are the Benefits after reaching level 7?

I had redeemed many perks being a local guide. 

But right now there is no perk available in India. 

I hope there might be more offers for us in future. 

Stay tuned and enjoy. 

@RohitGuide

Kind regards 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

@RohitGuideIt comes timely. No fixed perks availible after reaching level 7. Thank you for your efforts

Anonymous
Not applicable

The benefit after reaching level 7 is you can being closer to reach level 8. 

Then, I think we can get higher perks (but it depends on the country and the levels).

For my case, in Indonesia, the last perk (if I am not wrong) are divided into three classes (level 1-5,6-8,9-10).

Let's contribute more on Google Maps!

Greetings from Bandung, Indonesia!

Level 8

I can see LocalGuides is moving away from defined benefits by level in the old days.

When we visit the Help Centre, we got this regarding benefits: https://support.google.com/local-guides/answer/6281793?hl=en&ref_topic=6281797

Get recognized

As a Local Guide, you earn points for sharing reviews, photos, and knowledge on Google Maps. Those points lead to higher levels of the program, as well as benefits like early access to Google features and special perks from partners. At Level 4, you also unlock your first Local Guides badge, which helps your contributions to places get noticed.

Make sure you’re signed up for updates by reviewing email preferences on your Local Guides settings page.

Now, we can get "suprise" benefits such as Special Perks from partners, which is time and location specific.  For invitation for product testing, it is case by case.  Even got an invite to join a test program, it do not mean you will got a place in the program.

Please keep an eye to the News section in Connect as well as subscribe to email notification to follow the latest Perks offered to LGs.