@kumax_aomori さん

ひっかかってたのは地名かな?

どれも非常に雰囲気がありますね。

野湯マニアという単語は初耳でしたが面白そうな趣味です。

私もめぐるまではいかなくとも、いつか入りに行ってみたいと思います:)

Level 8

Re: What are hobbies of your travel?

Hi @HiroyukiTakisawa,

Sorry I was busy last few days, I had seen your post, very interesting, and it really makes me think deeply what I love when traveling...

Gourmet is the first thing came up in my head, not necessary in a restaurant, there are so many famous gourmets are selling on the roadside or night market in Taiwan. Searching for gourmet is a fun for me, that's the reason I became a LG at the beginning, Gmap stars and comment is the best reference for gain and share gourmets information.

Find the beauty unexpected, is another thing I love when travelling, especially if I'm driving myself. Detour at no time pressure, you will always find the beauty when you see the world in a different angle.

Enjoy!

Sam

Connect Moderator

Hi, @Mubiesam!

LG's reviews are very useful and they support me every time. Especially there are a lot of gourmet reviews and they are very detailed. 

Actually unexpected beauty give me happy surprises. Also slowly journeying is a good method to enjoy a travel.

Thank you!

Level 8

hey @Badruddeen definitely I want to join 😄 

Level 8

@Andras_H wrote:

hey @Badruddeen definitely I want to join 😄 

Ok my dear friend Andras, 

Then it will be more fun. 😀😀😀 Will you be driving? Or we go together to pick a vehicle from the renting place? 😂😂😂

Thank you. 

Cheers 🎂