Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: What Is Your Favorite Quote As A Local Guide

@OSAMA wrote:

I will share some of my favorite Qoutes with you my LGFAMILY 📣

"It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life "

P.S 

OSAMA name meaning is Lion 🦁 in Arabic

You can know others local guides name meaning on this post and share the meaning of yours 🙂

Wow, awesome said. What's the insigIn to this @OSAMA and how have this quote been motivating you.

Level 10

@AmarArora wrote:

Lovely piece of though brother.... Thanks for sharing....

Thanks a lot @AmarArora

Level 10

@LaxmiG1 wrote:

@HelloSamsonR wow very interesting thread as @OSAMA said stay tune we are coming soon with the many quotes thank you for sharing with us.

@BishowvijayaP did you notice?? 

Okay @LaxmiG1 looking forward to your quotes. I trust they would be something very unique 🙂

Level 10

@OSAMA wrote:

Yeah @LaxmiG1 , i have many Qoutes in Arabic and English , let me see how to share it with you ,

Brooo @HelloSamsonR what do you think of you change the title to Qoites Lovers Club !???

This will be great Post

@OSAMA Google translate works fine, I will definitely use that to translate it. Of course you are welcome to share them in Arabic or English.

Level 10

Re: What Is Your Favorite Quote As A Local Guide | The Quotes Lovers

@HelloSamsonR my all time favourite quote is 

There is no Royal road to success

Hope you guys understand

I think @OSAMA knows this better

Have a nice day

Level 10

@U-royFelixA wrote:

@HelloSamsonR Thanks for sharing. My dad always always say to me, “Make hay while the sun shine”. The Google 360° View journey so far has  taught me to do as much 360 I can before the sunrise 🤣🤣🤣

Wow, @U-royFelixA awesome said. This is a perfect local Guides Quote. I love the way you transitioned it into your life and also how you integrate it with your contributions as a Local Guide, thanks for sharing once again. Indeed we all need to make hay while the sun is shining.

Level 10

Great post @HelloSamsonR

I remember as guy call Oscar saying : "Shoot the moon. Even if you miss, you will land among the stars."

Level 10

@Jesi wrote:

Really nice post @HelloSamsonR! That's a nice quote 🙂

My favorite quote related to Local Guides is: 

"Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much"

I think that each contribution and individual Local Guide matter, but we only significantly improve Google Maps as a community. I believe that the more Local Guides we are, the better Google Maps gets.

Thanks a lot @Jesi Wow this is asaweso Jesi. I love your quote, I have so much to learn from this. Thanks for sharing them. Am really impressed at your words. I found a new saying, thanks to you :).

Level 9

Very nice one bro @U-royFelixA 😁😁😁👍👌

Level 10

@Specobelle wrote:

Mine is also from my mum "always aim to do your best, that way you keep time to do other things"... this has helped me in my busy schedule at work so that I do my best and I am not recalled to edit what has been done and I can have enough time for what I enjoy doing as a #LocalGuide @Samson perfecting a shot@Samson perfecting a shot

Bro @Specobelle Thanks for sharing such an amazing photo and rewinding me back to that amazing Meetup we all shared together few weeks back. Your quote will definitely be a guardian to me. That's why I love myself, I like to improve learn a lot daily. Awesome said. Aim always to do the best. Thanks for sharing man.