Svein's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Re: What I have learned by posting 10600+ photos, earning 8300+ points and getting 130+ million view

Thank u nice share

This guide is what i need as a newbie here. 

Detailed and clear.

Great job!

GBU, warm regards -Indonesia

Level 6

Re: What I have learned by posting 10600+ photos, earning 8300+ points and getting 130+ million view

I'm at level 6 of local guides, but haven't received early access to google's features or any perks which are given at each level. Is there something special to do about it or Google can pulled back on the perks or benefits rendered to local guides?

Level 8

@JeanRV Its unbelievable.  I think you have broken all the records & I have never seen like this. Great work Sir. Keep it up. Thanks for sharing such a beautiful & inspirational experience. MGB.

Level 10

Thanks @evancp for this nice post but I believe that it is meant for @Svein

Level 8

Level 8

Level 6

"impressive" ㋡

Level 8

Thats 5 million views on Google Maps

5m views.png

Level 8

@RussAllen kirjoitti:

First of all, excellent work. But I can make your life so much easier.

- Back up all your phone photos with Google Photos.

- Go to Maps on desktop.
- Click "Your contributions"
- Click "Photos"
- Now automatically upload dozens of photos at once with locations automatically selected for you.
Hope this helps. 

@RussAllen

It works on some cases but if you shoot with dslr without gps it doesn't. And if the camera has location services, the photos may go into wrong place or there may be cases when the place in the photos isn't on the map at all, or the location data is just too far. And when you use the automatic feature, it is quite likely to post unwanted content, I have seen that too many times. Aand google photos limits the color correction options.

Level 5

thanks for the experience you shared