ShafiulB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: What I have earned from the Local Guides Community ?

Excellent story. I,ved been contributing to the google community since "Google Map Maker", as I live in a very small but beautiful country located in the caribbean (Dominican Republic), I wanted to help others to find easily new places to go, that weren't registered in google maps, there's still many places to add in the map, so I still keep registering all new places I can. My wife's place of birth didn't appear in the map, so now as I just added it anyone can find it. I encourage everyone here to keep contributing to this beautiful community and continue to help others. Cheers from Santo Domingo, D.R.

Level 7

@LucioV is the local guide Legend  😊👍

Thank you bro @ShafiulB

karrouk
Level 2

SIMPLE ONE THANKS! I WANTED IT AND THIS!))

Level 10

@ShafiulB Your heartfelt writeup here sinks down into my hearts. Just a while ago I was sharing Something similar to @Julien44 post's about this community and been a local guide as a whole. @LucioV yes am speechless about him, he creates time for you out of nothing, and most of all especially he is very respectful, kind and helpful. Sometimes I do wonder if he has enough time for himself due to the amount of time he spends helping a lot of people, both online and offline. Indeed he is a rare gem.

Well,  I have earned a lot in this community in which no perk or whatsoever can replace. Everyday I come into this community I earned knowledge about things, people, culture, way of life etc. and this itself is priceless.have met great people and real time friends, both offline and online. There are a lot to say about what have earned as a Local Guide.

@ValeriaA_ Thanks for your kind words. 

Level 9

Thanks @ValeriaA_ for tagging me or else I would have missed this great story of friendship between @ShafiulB & the legend @LucioV
Keep inspiring, Keep shining & Keep guiding 🙂

Connect Moderator

@OSAMA wrote:

What story bro @ShafiulB !?!?

😁😂😁😂😁😂

I will go to sleep 😴 now 😁😁😁

Good night 😴

He he!  @OSAMA You can share your Tonight dream after woke up... 😛😉😁😃

If you have nothing ......

Connect Moderator

@Venance wrote:

Waw great testimonial and grateful @ShafiulB.

Hi5 to you .

@Venance Thanks for your Nice comment. 

Happy Guiding !!!

Connect Moderator

Level 9

Re: What i have earned from the Local Guides Community ?

@LucioV wrote:

I am speechless my friend. You are so kind, and I'm proud to be considered a mentor in LG community.

I will express my thoughts later, now I'm really speechless.

Yes. Friendship is something that have a huge value, and is something I've earned here in the last two years.

There is no doubt @LucioV

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

@ShafiulB This is great post in both the background and the form. I really love it. The pictures are so nice too.

Thank you very much.