ShafiulB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: What I have earned from the Local Guides Community ?

Thanks for your nice words @BishowvijayaP! It's great to have you as amigo too 🙂

@BishowvijayaP escribió:

I like being counted @ValeriaA_. hahaha

Thanks for noticing me in the list. Happy to have you as amiga. 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 8

Hi @Sagir brother.

I feel lucky to know you. You are humble, helping, polite, generous as other wonderful Local Guides in Connect. Your contributions to Local Guides community are as special as you are. I wish to meet you in person one day and it would be more awesome if it is Summit so that the fun will be overloaded on meeting other such great minds like you. 

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Hi @ShafiulB.

You inspired me today from the depth of my heart. The friendship between you and Lucio is exceptional. Your words are motivational and gives me the real meaning of benefits being a Local Guide. Thanks you so much for writing and sharing this with us. I am very proud of you, bro. I will share what I have earned from Local Guides community here soon. ! :))

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Hi @ValeriaA_.

You are very kind and encouraging Local Guide who I know. Your continuous contributions in Connect, in Google Maps, and also in Google Maps hangouts community is much appreciative. I feel proud on seeing you becoming Top Kudoed Author in Connect. Thank you so much for being a great supporter to everyone in Connect.   

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

@SalmaanN thanks for your very nice words. You are so kind and encouraging, and I feel honored about what you said. It's always motivating to read such a message here! I'm really happy to share this community with you, and to learn about what you tell us about your country and culture. Your contributions are very valuable as well, and it's always great to read about you.

Thanks again 🙂

@SalmaanN escribió:

Hi @ValeriaA_.

You are very kind and encouraging Local Guide who I know. Your continuous contributions in Connect, in Google Maps, and also in Google Maps hangouts community is much appreciative. I feel proud on seeing you becoming Top Kudoed Author in Connect. Thank you so much for being a great supporter to everyone in Connect.   

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Connect Moderator

@ShafiulB, I am happy to read here and everyone else on this thread you found the ‘secret’ (the unadvertised) benefit of being a Local Guide, the power and joy of what it is to be in such a loving and giving global online community, and a best friend you would have never met in your real life other than being a Local Guide with a passion for Google Maps.

As you stated, there is nothing like:

@ShafiulB wrote:

• You may found some big and big hearted Local Guides and friends who are ready for support and encourage you on any platform.There are no any Forum or Community like this i see ever. Unknowingly one of them would be a best friend for you. Yes, It is true...  (From my own experience)

I also have a best friend who support me a lot online or offline. This is my priceless benefits from the program. Although i didn't work here for any big Benefits ....
A Local Guide who is one of the best contributor for this community. He is a regular contributor for this community morning till evening even the last night. As far as I know always he tried to help this community and he have the best solution for all Local Guides problems. He is so friendly and kind man.
The Local Guides legend as I called him. 

He is @LucioV. My mentor, friend, adviser and fellow. 

Cheers,
Karen
Connect Moderator

@ShafiulB, I am happy to read here and everyone else on this thread you found the ‘secret’ (the unadvertised) benefit of being a Local Guide, the power and joy of what it is to be in such a loving and giving global online community, and a best friend you would have never met in your real life other than being a Local Guide with a passion for Google Maps.

As you stated, there is nothing like:

@ShafiulB wrote:

• You may found some big and big hearted Local Guides and friends who are ready for support and encourage you on any platform.There are no any Forum or Community like this i see ever. Unknowingly one of them would be a best friend for you. Yes, It is true...  (From my own experience)

I also have a best friend who support me a lot online or offline. This is my priceless benefits from the program. Although i didn't work here for any big Benefits ....
A Local Guide who is one of the best contributor for this community. He is a regular contributor for this community morning till evening even the last night. As far as I know always he tried to help this community and he have the best solution for all Local Guides problems. He is so friendly and kind man.
The Local Guides legend as I called him. 

He is @LucioV. My mentor, friend, adviser and fellow. 

Cheers,
Karen
Level 9

Hi @ShafiulB,

Thanks for sharing this wonderful article with us. I'm gigoi speechless man this what you need. When you are guiding someone.

Regards

Ravindranath Sawane

India
Connect Moderator

@SalmaanN I lack words to use 8n replying this your comment.

Thanks is not enough.  I'm always proud to cross path of life with some one great like you.

Meeting you in person will be the best gift LG program give me...

Thanks 

@SalmaanNwrote:

Hi @Sagir brother.

I feel lucky to know you. You are humble, helping, polite, generous as other wonderful Local Guides in Connect. Your contributions to Local Guides community are as special as you are. I wish to meet you in person one day and it would be more awesome if it is Summit so that the fun will be overloaded on meeting other such great minds like you. 

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Connect Moderator

Doing very good.yap we are also very lucky that we found one of a good local guide like u @ShahMdSultan