ShafiulB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: What I have earned from the Local Guides Community ?

Hey @Sariga, please hold on.

I am loving all the logos that we are receiving in these days. Fortunately I am not in carge for the final choice.

But I want to thank all the community for the energy and the passion they are putting in this project

My hope is that we well be able to choose the best logo (hard job, a lot of beautiful logos) indipendently from author, community, country.

This one will be the logo of a worldwide action, and all the community will be represented in it

Sincerely

Ermes

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What i have earned from the Local Guides Community ?

@LucioV you have a big heart indeed, can't discuss it in words, speechless 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I wish to see moderator badge on @LucioV profile picture 😍👍

Connect Moderator

@PaulPavlinovich wrote:

@this is awesome @ShafiulB and well done @LucioV

It is fantastic to see people directly getting a benefit from being a Local Guide. This is what LG is all about - making the world smaller and bringing cultures together.

Regards Paul

@PaulPavlinovich Thanks for your inspiring comment !!! It is increasing day by day and already go above than other Community. 

Thanks again @TraciC @HelloJess @Corrie @LuisRG @MegS @GusMoreira @Atsukot @NadyaPN @BruceDM  and the whole team Local Guides for bring such a great platform to us and make this world so closer...

Happy Guiding !!!

Connect Moderator

@Sariga wrote:

@Anonymous

Knowledge sharing and making friends is the best things we gain from Connect 

@LucioV is the person I am looking fist in Connect . I became trusted Photographer when I joined connect . I could find him as the First Trusted Photographer in connect . 

I have learned so many tips and tricks of Google Photos from him . We had personal chat in connect and Facebook also .

He advice and guide me in so many times . 

@LucioV and @StephenAbraham are two persons I am International people  I am  Most connected . 

I am sad @LucioV@ @@@@ could not make it for for Summit 2017 . I am sure the attendees missed him for that event .

@Sariga Thanks a lot for your comment about @LucioV. It is same here coz i got many tips from him about SVT. 

Keep connecting ...

Happy Guiding !!!

Connect Moderator

@Anonymous wrote:

@ShafiulB what a heart touching story, i know you are local guide by heart and this earning is priceless

@Anonymous Thanks my dear bro for your appreciation. You also doing great and now you are so active here. 

Keep it Up ...

Happy Guiding !!!

Level 10

That's a very nice photo @Sagir! Thanks for sharing this story with us 🙂 

@Sagir escribió:

Wow... @ShafiulB this is great story and a special bond between you and LEGEND @LucioV

On my part What I earned as a LG is not quantifiable.

I never get any gift or discount, What I get is FRIENDSHIP and BROTHERHOOD from two legends @SanyaOdare and @HelloSamsonR

When I join the local guide program in February 2017 I don't know any body even when i attended my first meet up organised by Lagos Google office I did not know any body.

I later join Connect in April 2017. that was the time I know that yes I'm now a local guide. it was Samson Rohan that welcome me first and I feel connected to him always. the funny part is we know each other on connect but we did not meet until December 26, 2017. IMG-20180102-WA0008.jpg

He is a LEGEND always ready to assist. And It is on connect that i come across a meet up organised by @SanyaOdare and i attended which that is the day i found my missing family... the bond and connection I always feel when i'm with LG is unique and different.

This guys are my inspiration my brothers from another mother.

Local Guide programme make me found friends and family from all corners of the globe . Friends like @Justine2807 Australia,  @AlejandraMaria Spain, @Osaka78forTRUMP Australia ,  @OSAMA Jordan,  @SalmaanN India,  @ValeriaAumasque Argentina  and many others. 

Thanks Google for giving this wonderful family. 

Kind regards 

Sagir 

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

Thanks for your nice words @Sagir! You are very kind and I'm glad we share this together 🙂

@Sagir escribió:

This is great @ValeriaA_

I also joined same month and year with you. 

It is always my pleasure knowing you..

Kind regards 

Sagir 

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Connect Moderator

it is far beyond @ShafiulB

thanks for your kind comments..

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

Good answer...

I asked only becoz google is earning by selling their map right, but we are not getting any thing in money world...

My concern was just that...

Otherwise you have written very well.