futnotecom's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

What I Love Being a Local Guide

Being a local guide is one of the best things I can do in my life.  When I share photos, videos and review a place based on my experience and share it with others, especially when what I share can help others, it is very valuable to me.

I really like travelling. When I travel to new places, meet good people and interact with unique cultures throughout the trip, I think that I have to share with others. When I was somewhere, I would take a picture and make a video about the place that was in accordance with the actual situation. Make honest reviews as I feel and help others find what they are looking for.DSC09438.jpg

the journey that I did has given me many valuable lessons in my life. Sharing is the key to enjoying this beautiful life. Sharing what I feel through photos and videos is something I enjoy in my life. When other people are helped by photos and videos that I share, I feel like I am connected with people.

I am very grateful to be able to join the community of local guides. By being active on google maps, I discovered the meaning of a new life. Sharing with others through photos, videos and reviews and being able to help others find what they need is something that is very valuable to me.

IMG_7650.jpg

1 comment
Level 8

Re: What I Love Being a Local Guide

Hi @futnotecom ... Nice picture... Where were they taken? The first picture seems familiar to me...:)