Kiwinick's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Wellington, NZ

Looking to create a CBD based Wellington group soon. Are there any other guides out there or is this an echo chamber? Chat on twitter @iinicko

Wellington, New Zealand
15 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Wellington, NZ

Hey @Kiwinick, can you clarify what you mean by CBD? If you want to create a Local Guides community, you can find the instructions below:

Start an online community

Level 5

There seems to be no community for the Wellington central region. There is one up the west coast but nothing for the CBD. Thanks for the link, I'll follow this and see how I get along.

@IvanY wrote:

Hey @Kiwinick, can you clarify what you mean by CBD? If you want to create a Local Guides community, you can find the instructions below:

Start an online community

Level 7

Did you make any progress with this Nick? 

I see there is a Google+ community page set up, but no active community.

I would be interested in helping.

Level 10

@JulienT@Kiwinick Hey wellington guides how is the situation down there?Any other guides or meet ups happening?Im up in Auckland just found 2 other active guides.

Level 8

I'm home in Ireland right now but returning to New Zealand soonish, all going well, so will be in touch.

Btw Ivan cbd is central business district. Basically what they call downtown in Australia and New Zealand.

Level 6

Hi, I'm welly based 🙂 and keen for local guide events

Level 10

@aminkian hey ..

all the best in wellington 

Im up in Auckland

Level 7

Hi. 

I'd be interested too

Former Google Contributor

Auckland Local Guides — right up your alley, @DshottDennis! Mangere Bridge Volcanic walk is happening a couple of days - will you be joining?

@JulienT@aminkian@Cooker3  — New Zealand Local Guides is the supported unofficial community in your country. It's not the most lively now but feel free to kick up something fun there! Hosting a meet-up and sharing relevant info in the community could be a way to gather some folks in the area. Give it a shot? 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.