kmajewski's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Taste of sicilian recipes

Ciao @Antos

Grazie per il tuo post, mi ha fatto venire non solo appetito, ma anche voglia di tornare al piu' presto in Sicilia. Sono stato a Trapani, ed ho in programma di tornarci magari per provare il cous cous di pesce oppure le genovesi di Erice. Se hai altri suggerimenti o ricette di altre specialita' locali non esitare a deliziarci ancora. 

Per dare piu' risalto al tuo post ho provveduto a trasferirlo nella sezione -  Welcome to the Food & Drink board .

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Re: Welcome to the Food & Drink board

Great! I will be spending a lot of time in this board 😋

Level 8

2348.jpg

This is original legendary burger with a  juicy beef patty, crispy tasteful bacon, freshly smooth melted cheese crowned on top of the beef and a golden fried ring onion. Very classical and fresh. Comes with special sauce , lettuce and beef tomato. It is served with fries seasoned with seasoning salt and black pepper.

Anonymous
Not applicable

That food is DELICIOUSdownload.jpeg

Anonymous
Not applicable

How about a images.jpeg

Level 6

this will be a very cool and interesting board I can't wait to see the post of the food from around the world!

Anonymous
Not applicable

why thank you

Level 7

Food is bae

Eric Sibamou
Level 9

Great !!!