Osaka78forTRUMP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Welcome to Connect more Western Australia Local Guides :)

Dear @SariJ, hope all's well. We just saw your introduction and wanted to say hi. Great to see another WA Local Guide joining in on Connect. We're living in Busselton, 3hrs south of Perth. Last time we visited Geraldton it was the hottest place in Western Australia. We were driving way up to Coral Bay, many years ago on the Christmas holidays. We keep hearing stories about how big Geraldton is getting now, is it getting busy up there?? Glad to meet you and kind regards from Osaka78 Ps we love untying knots too 🙂

5 comments
Level 10

Re: Welcome to Connect more Western Australia Local Guides :)

Dear @kyap, hope all's well. We wanted to say hi to you after we saw your introduction. Glad to see you joining in on Local Guides Connect. We're WA Local Guides too, in the south west, living in beautiful Busselton. Love Perth city, lately she's growing fast with many new skyscrapers and all the development happening around Wellington Street. Last year we had an awesome meet-up with a couple of nice Perth Local Guides and ended up visiting the new Elizabeth Quay. It was a lot of fun. In case you want to meet-up with more Perth Local Guides there's Perth WW Geo Walk Seasons II for you. Great to see more Perth Local Guides contributing to Maps. Kind regards from Osaka78 🙂

Level 10

Dear @Grooty, hope all's well. Just wanted to say hi after we read your introduction. Great to see more Perth Local Guides joining in on Connect. We're WA too, living down in beautiful Busselton. By the sounds of your intro you're loving Local Guides, seems like a perfect fit for you, photos, travel, reviews. In case you want to meet up with other Perth Local Guides there's Perth WW Geo Walk Seasons II for you. Keep contributing and making Maps awesome. Kindest regards from Osaka78 🙂

Level 6

I’m from Bangladesh. My level 5 im learning every day and getting points. How can i join next meet up?

Level 5

Hello @Osaka78forTRUMP !
Geraldton is still the great beauty it's always been. Bit bigger now - i have been here for 25 years and seen so much growth.
I am yet to make it to Busselton or Coral Bay, but have a trip planned for Coral Bay next May.

I have been busy travelling throughUK and Europe, it's easy to forget about the fantastic experiences on our own doorstop.
Level 10

That's great @SariJ. Yes it's funny now how travelling overseas is comparable economically to a road trip. We'd love to hear your Europe stories in case you want to share on Connect. It's awesome seeing more WA Local Guides joining in. Kudos and kind regards from Osaka78 Ps please say thanks and congratulations to everyone in Geraldton for raising up West Coast Eagles champion Josh Kennedy. You guys know how to do it right 🙂