amylxp's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Weird Local Guides spam reviews, would like to report?

I was looking at the reviews of florists in my area, and noticed this one user who would always just leave a 1-star rating of the florists without commenting on the reasoning. After taking a look into his profile, I noticed that all he does is rate florists with 1 star. While it's entirely possible that he's traversed most of West Malaysia and actually been to these florists and had a bad customer experience, it looks an awful lot like spam (motivated by maybe owning his own flower shop?). 

After looking through other reports, I was hoping someone from Google could help direct me to a way of efficiently reporting this one user so they can look into it? Not including profile link to respect his privacy (maybe he really does just buy a lot of bad flowers). 

1 comment
Level 9

Re: Weird Local Guides spam reviews, would like to report?

@amylxp  You are almost there. Here is an article on how to report a local guide. The key is not to post information publically about the local guide that is doing it but the moderators will contact you privately. By tagging @GusMoreira he can forward it to the right person if he is not.  You will not get an answer directly but it will be dealt with.