Osaka78forTRUMP's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 10

Weekend Maps Challenge - Be Fruitful and Multiply πŸπŸŽπŸπŸŠπŸ‹πŸŒπŸ‰πŸ‡πŸ“πŸˆπŸ’πŸ‘πŸπŸ₯+🌎🌍🌏=πŸ˜ƒ

December 16-17, 2017 is @BudionoSWorld Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City. Many cities are already on the mapπŸ‘ Is your city joining in yet?

This weekend's challenge is to cross international borders and encourage new countries to participate and host meet-ups for Local Guides in their cities. πŸ’¬ Help spread the word. It's going to be fun. πŸ™‚

Looking forward to hearing all your stories. Kind regards from Osaka78

45 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: Weekend Maps Challenge - Be Fruitful and Multiply πŸπŸŽπŸπŸŠπŸ‹πŸŒπŸ‰πŸ‡πŸ“πŸˆπŸ’πŸ‘πŸπŸ₯+🌎🌍🌏=πŸ˜ƒ

Hey @Osaka78forTRUMP its sound interesting from you. How can i add the city DHAKA, Bangladesh ?

What is the process to follow ?

Love to have your reply πŸ˜„

View solution in original post

Level 10

Re: Weekend Maps Challenge - Be Fruitful and Multiply πŸπŸŽπŸπŸŠπŸ‹πŸŒπŸ‰πŸ‡πŸ“πŸˆπŸ’πŸ‘πŸπŸ₯+🌎🌍🌏=πŸ˜ƒ

wowowowhohoho... very cool maps @Osaka78forTRUMP and very fun icon as well.. very appreciate for this creative initiative! hope we enjoy this world wide food crawl

Level 10

Dear @Anonymous @BoyScout @BudiFXW @iyudhi @LawrenceNYC @ProfArunCM @RonneBD, hope all's well. Have you guys been invited to join in for World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City yet? All are welcome. Today we're encouraging active Connect users to host a meet-up for Local Guides in their city. πŸ’¬Help spread the word, it's going to be fun. Many cities already on the map: 1 week in, 30 days to go. πŸ™‚ Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 10

Dear @pathfinder @TheRamblinRambler @Prosenjit1986 @Ajithnair @IdopiseE @Rbiswas @Cheulong @tahiatur @Tasawar @mujahid689, hope all's well with you all. Today we're finding LGs on Connect who want to host a meet-up for their city as part of BudionoS' World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City. All are welcome and invited, it's a good way to team up for first time meet-up hosts. Many cities are already on the mapπŸ’¬Help spread the word, it's going to be fun. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 10

Dear @MajidHussain @YKM @HarishChandra @Turjo @VishvaChavda @atanda @TuhinSir @Biscombe @SuhaybH @Ramim, hope all's well. Today we're finding LGs on Connect who want to join in for World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City and host a meet-up for Local Guides in their city. Already many participating cities on the mapπŸ’¬Help spread the word, it's going to be fun. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 5

Thanks for the tag @Osaka78forTRUMP. Definitely, we will try to meet up in local and happy to be the part of food crawl

Level 10

Hey @Osaka78forTRUMP

Fruit salad ... yummy yummy!! Hahaha Get a Wiggle on !!! Lol Wiggling a wonderful fruitful basket of goodness!! You have got this going you Google Maps Local Guides Legend Level 10 you!

It's a Google Maps Local Guides family thing that is all about extended friendships and making I.T. so!! You are so much a totall Rockmellon legend!!!  Keep up the great work.

Keeping it together and listing everyone possible to join the fun is a fantabulous fruity fellowship to party together. Share the love and kindness! Getting I.T. together with 

Weekend Maps Challenge - Be Fruitful and Multiply πŸπŸŽπŸπŸŠπŸ‹πŸŒπŸ‰πŸ‡πŸ“πŸˆπŸ’πŸ‘πŸπŸ₯+🌎🌍🌏=πŸ˜ƒ

Being able to Connect with all the Google Maps Local Guides everywhere in every Local area and combining all out meetups in one great World Wide Food Crawl  - Must try in your city meetup get together is supreme! Superb,!! Shine on Diamonds! Weekend Maps Challenge - Be Fruitful and Multiply πŸπŸŽπŸπŸŠπŸ‹πŸŒπŸ‰πŸ‡πŸ“πŸˆπŸ’πŸ‘πŸπŸ₯+🌎🌍🌏=πŸ˜ƒ

Always a part of the fun @ErmesT , @KarenVChin ,  @NickLel , @PaulPavlinovich ,  @HelloSamsonR , @SarahKa @SovitaD , @AlejandraMaria

Mixing up the flavours of fun!! 

You Rock Mellon's, rockmellon.on!! 

Cheers

@Justine2807

Level 10

Dear @HarishChandra and @Justine2807, hope all's well. Yes, awesome, welcome, good to see you putting your hands up to host a meet-up. BudionoS asked for everyone to tag him when your meet-up is ready. Tag us too, if you want, we can add you to the map and help you get the word out there on Connect. Ask any questions you want, have fun, make friends and enjoy participating, it's a team thing, so let us know how can we help you? Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 10

Hi @Osaka78forTRUMP

I will help and be part of it, However it is @NickLel who first volunteered for Sydney. I have just sent him a private mail here in Connect to see if he has put in for a World Wide Food Crawl Meetup official application. I am sure he will get to it. 

If he has any troubles I will help him and call a few places tomorrow (giving him time to reply, ok) As it is the Festive seasons and bookings need to be made. Then as soon as that is done an official application will be put in by me if @NickLel has not done it by then. Do.not want to double up. He volunteered first. I will help him either way. Ok. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 3

Thank you for mention me. I am always ready for any help. We all shoud agry with it..