Yohanad's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: We want to feature your 360 photos for #TravelTuesday

Wow!  Its a great chance for being featured. @Yohanad

Thanks for bringing this feature public....

Happy Guiding!!! 

Connect Moderator

Great news!!! @Yohanad thanks for sharing. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

so more motivation to be SVT this year :)))) @Yohanad

one of my goals for this year to be SVT 😉

Level 10

Beautiful photos you shared @MahabubMunna. Thanks for it. Oh! I am unable to contribute on it at the moment. Hope to join in 360 feature in near future. @DavidTito let's share your 360's here too. @OSAMA do you have any 360 photos? 

Level 10

Thanks for this great opportunity @Yohanad. I will do.

@Yohanad wrote:
Screen Shot 2018-01-19 at 4.34.35 PM.png

Screenshot of 360 photo of Danube from Gellért Hill in Budapest, by Local Guide (and trusted pro!) @DamienJ

Every #TravelTuesday on our Facebook page, we’ve been featuring amazing 360 photos taken by Local Guides like you. They’re an incredible way to see interesting places around the world, from Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe and ruins near Jordan's capital to a particularly fun hotel lobby in Egypt.

Want to see your own 360 photos featured on #TravelTuesday? Send them our way using this form.

If you’re not already sharing 360 photos on Google Maps, check out our guide to getting started. You can even become a Street View trusted pro after publishing 50 Google-approved 360 photos.

Level 9

Yeah bro @BishowvijayaP I have one take it by my mobile 😁😁😁 it's painful , and people in the street think you play Pokemon 😁😁😁😁😁

I will buy 360 Camera 📷 :-))))

What about you bro !??

Level 8

@Yohanad thanks. This is great. This will inspire others to capture more amazing moments around the globe.

I submitted photos through the form.

But I will love to share the links here too.

1. Bangladesh Air Force Museum.

2. Lalbagh Fort.

Check this two photos out.

Level 10

Hi @Yohanad

Your picture has been pretty much beautiful.

Follow me here.....
Level 10

Well I have huge interest upon it but it can create a bit distraction so I have postponed it for some time bro @OSAMA. hahahaha. Till now I have taken zero 360 photos. Not so less na. 😀😁😀😁

@OSAMA wrote:

Yeah bro @BishowvijayaP I have one take it by my mobile 😁😁😁 it's painful , and people in the street think you play Pokemon 😁I will buy 360 Camera 📷 🙂 What about you bro !??

Level 6
Level 6

Thanks for post this great article.