Mehrankhan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

We should have a cup of tea togethèr where we can exchange ideas for better working

I think in our areas of southern punjab ,we have least number of local guides and people have little knowledge about google maps and how they can contribute which is direct help for humanity by guiding and giving adding places directions and true facts about places 

Punjab, Pakistan
3 comments
Google Moderator

Re: We should have a cup of tea togethèr where we can exchange ideas for better working

Hi @Mehrankhan,

Did you know that you can organise a meet-up yourself on our website? Once your meet-up is approved, it will automatically appear as a post in the Meet-ups topic section for Local Guides to participate. To learn more, check this How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up article.

Having knowledge sharing sessions about the Local Guides program and contributing on Google Maps is a great idea. You can read @KashifMisidia' post Knowledge sharing session about CTW Campaign and Google maps/Localguidesconnect for some tips and ideas.

Good luck!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Re: We should have a cup of tea togethèr where we can exchange ideas for better working

Thanks for mention @DeniGu .

@Mehrankhan you can PM me anytime.i have some ideas which I can share with you. Please pm me if you are interested to guide more people. Because that is fact not just in southern Punjab, but in all over Pakistan there are not too many active local guides. But we can guide them and explain them about benefits for our country and world.

#letsguide

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 9

You are a very supportive person ,in real means you are helping here ,most importantly you are doing your best for Google .God may bless you with success and long life