JosephDewey's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

We can now pick the duplicates!

I'm so happy! Google Maps finally lets me pick the duplicates! It seems like it's connected to a pretty current version of the database. It wasn't picking up on a duplicate condo, so I updated the name and website, and then a few minutes later the duplicate condo showed up in the list.

Great job, Google Maps programmers!

Screenshot_20180518-193657.png

11 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: We can now pick the duplicates!

@JosephDewey I have been hunting to find a duplicate yesterday as I wanted to witness it with my own eyes, and as a result I can now confirm that it indeed also works for me

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

Great news, can't wait to test this! Thanks for sharing @JosephDewey

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Connect Moderator

Level 10

@ErmesT @JanVanHaver Thanks very much! I'm so excited about this. I've been reporting all the duplicates I've been too afraid of posting, over the last couple days.

Connect Moderator
Solution

@JosephDewey I have been hunting to find a duplicate yesterday as I wanted to witness it with my own eyes, and as a result I can now confirm that it indeed also works for me

Level 8

@JosephDewey wrote:

I'm so happy! Google Maps finally lets me pick the duplicates! It seems like it's connected to a pretty current version of the database. It wasn't picking up on a duplicate condo, so I updated the name and website, and then a few minutes later the duplicate condo showed up in the list.

Great job, Google Maps programmers!

Screenshot_20180518-193657.png

This is great Joseph 

Thanks

Connect Moderator

@JosephDewey

Finally!!! But it is not working. Do you use a Android maybe? I recognized, that it works often much better...🤨....

THANK YOU and let’s celebrate Google!!!

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 10

Level 10

Great news. good for all maps user.

THIS is what you get if you listen to the LG community 😉

Level 10

@TorM Yes, I use Android and I have a Pixel 2...so I get a lot of stuff when it's new. What are you using? Do you see it but it's not working, or do you not see it yet?