JuanCh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Googler

Re: We are looking for Local Guides in New Delhi to feature in our next video

Hi @sunitaa, yes we watch all videos submitted. If selected, we will contact you privately. 

Thanks

Level 10

Level 8

Hey @JuanCh,

I've filled the form today morning only which was 18th April by San Francisco time. Can you please consider?

@JuanC wrote:

The Local Guides video team is heading to India to capture stories of inspiring Local Guides—and you could be one of them.

Local Guide in Lagos (Nigeria) during video filming.Local Guide in Lagos (Nigeria) during video filming.We’re looking for Local Guides Level 3+ who speak English, love being on camera, and will be in New Delhi throughout the month of May 2017.

To be considered*, create a short video (about 1-minute) in English about what you love to share on Google Maps and include your favorite local discoveries in New Delhi. You can use your #LGSummit17 application video or another video you have if you would like. Whichever you choose, include the link when you fill out this form and submit it by April 18, 2017.

Here are some examples of topics we’d love to hear about, but we are open to anything that matters to you:  

• Restaurants
  • Cricket
  • Wedding Planning
  • Shopping for Local Style
  • Astrology
  • Bollywood
  • Heritage Sites and Places of Worship
  • Schools
  • Hospitals

*Submitting a video does not guarantee that you will be contacted or selected to be featured.

Level 10

This is great, local guide featrued video in delhi is great, @JuanCh any idea when there is something like this for hyderabad.i am really excited.

Level 9

@NarenChandra Did they (Local guides) come to Delhi? 

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Level 10

@DrShaunak i follow the Local guide page in you tube and i have not seen a video related to Delhi , so no idea they were to  Delhi or not.

Level 7

Hello Folks

@NarenChandra @DrShaunak @HimanshiS

I'm hosting a meet-up in Delhi. I'm a level 7 local guide and will attending this year's LG Summit'17 in San Fransisco. I'm on a drive called "Local guides India Kick Off" as part of which I'll be hosting 4 meet-ups across 4 major cities in India. First one is Delhi Chapter. I am really looking forward to see you guys there 🙂

Please RSVP here and join the discussion on connect here. Please tell other local guides about the meet-up and share it on your social media using the hashtag #LocalGuide #LGIndiaKickOff #DelhiChapter

Delhi | NCR Chapter

August 13, 2017 (Sunday) 

10:00 AM - 01:00 PM

Lahori Gate, Red Fort, Delhi 6

Level 7

Hello

@Lakshay

I'm hosting a meet-up in Delhi. I'm a level 7 local guide and will attending this year's LG Summit'17 in San Fransisco. I'm on a drive called "Local guides India Kick Off" as part of which I'll be hosting 4 meet-ups across 4 major cities in India. First one is Delhi Chapter. I am really looking forward to see you guys there 🙂

Please RSVP here and join the discussion on connect here. Please tell other local guides about the meet-up and share it on your social media using the hashtag #LocalGuide #LGIndiaKickOff #DelhiChapter

Delhi | NCR Chapter

August 13, 2017 (Sunday) 

10:00 AM - 01:00 PM

Lahori Gate, Red Fort, Delhi 6

Level 9

Keep Doing 

Concratulations

For all your events

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Level 7

thank you 🙂 I hope to see you soon 🙂