JuanCh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: We are looking for Local Guides in New Delhi to feature in our next video

I like it that's very good 🙂 i'm also interested into this. i'm from Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. so please can i join you in Delhi ?

Level 8

Hi ! @PraveenTiwari

If you know the city of New Delhi (it's places, it's history etc.) well enough and you can be there on the day selected for video shoot then you can apply.

Cheers ! !

Level 5

What places are you planning to shoot in Delhi,any prior information?

Level 7

That's great to hear @JuanCh. I have lived in New Delhi for about 2.5 years and know almost every corner of New Delhi. Although I'm not sure if I'll be in New Delhi for the whole month or not.

Can you tell the exact duration of this video shoot? Most probably I will be in New Delhi for the first 2 weeks.

It would be a great help if you can tell the tentative date range of video filming. Also, what are the places your team will be covering?

Level 9

Please do this event also in Kolkata .Here we have a great team of local guides....please do this event in kolkata.

Level 9

Wow! It's a good news for Local Guides in New Delhi. Hope, this news will be in Cambodia too, @JuanCh :-).

Level 10

Thanks.

@ChamnanMuon @JuanCh @SDatta @sahil1033 @AbhayC

@ChamnanM wrote:

Wow! It's a good news for Local Guides in New Delhi. Hope, this news will be in Cambodia too, @JuanCh :-).

Googler

Hi @sunitaa, we need to find someone in the next couple of weeks, so I you are thinking of submitting a video I'd encourage you to do it as soon as possible. Thanks

Googler

Hello @PraveenTiwari, at the moment we are looking for someone who is from New Delhi. We will have more opportunities like this in the future. Thanks!

Googler

Hi @AbhayC we would hope the selected Local Guide can show us different places in the city, like the ones listed on my original post (restaurants, attractions, etc). Thanks