OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: We appreciate your application... 150 Attendees it's your turn to keep us tuned...

Thank you @RobAo for your FEELINGS ☺

My Extra recognition is having  friends like you 😢

@RobAo wrote:

I'm really impressed that they sent out an email recognising the effort put in by the Local Guides who did not make it. @OSAMA you deserve an extra recognition for your extra activity before and after the Summit Announcement Day as well as your enthusiasm, positivity and spirit of community within this space.  

Level 9

Re: We appreciate your application... 150 Attendees it's your turn to keep us tuned...

Thank you @SumaiyaZafrin 😭

You are Amazing , wonderful & my little sister, sure I will try to meet you before , after , during .....

@SumaiyaZafrin wrote:

U are awesome @OSAMA

I wish we can meet somewhere someday and have lots of Fun!

And if there any possibilities than come to October at SF,after summit time we can hangout.

I pray for you that u must select at Summit 18

Level 10

Oh! You already tuned @OSAMA. I would like to stay tuned. So I turned on my tuning button and now trying to match the frequency. hahaha

Congratulations that you got a mail. OK stay tuned. 🙂

Level 9

Good luck with your tuning @BishowvijayaP

Don't break the tuning button 😉

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Oh! You already tuned @OSAMA. I would like to stay tuned. So I turned on my tuning button and now trying to match the frequency. hahaha

Congratulations that you got a mail. OK stay tuned. 🙂

Level 10

@OSAMA You will be there next time. Love to meet you as a father of three daughters and have some fun in near future.

Level 9

Thank you @AnuradhaP ☺

No one know what it means to be a father of three daughters, expept who have three daughters 😁

Have fun with your daughters making your new flower crown 😉

@AnuradhaP wrote:

@OSAMA You will be there next time. Love to meet you as a father of three daughters and have some fun in near future.

Level 10

@OSAMA They are going to make it weekend.

Level 10

Specially I don't know about this @OSAMA. hahaha

I still don't know who is going to be a mother of kids that I will have in future. LOL

@OSAMA wrote:

Thank you @AnuradhaP ☺

No one know what it means to be a father of three daughters, expept who have three daughters 😁

Have fun with your daughters making your new flower crown 😉

@AnuradhaP wrote:

Connect Moderator

Ok big brother @OSAMA

Level 7

Hi @ErmesT, that's what we talked about that day 😆

@OSAMA, I thought you are attending this year (my bad, I didn't check the list) hopefully, you will in #LGSummit18.