OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

We appreciate your application... 150 Attendees it's your turn to keep us tuned...

Today I Received this email ...I will try to stay tuned ;)I will try to stay tuned 😉

@LucioV @SanyaOdare @ErmesT @TraciC @AnuradhaP @RobAo @HelloSamsonR

@SoniaK @HoudaR @SumaiyaZafrin

San Francisco, CA, United States
34 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: We appreciate your application... 150 Attendees it's your turn to keep us tuned...

U are awesome @OSAMA

I wish we can meet somewhere someday and have lots of Fun!

And if there any possibilities than come to October at SF,after summit time we can hangout.

I pray for you that u must select at Summit 18

View solution in original post

Level 10

Re: We appreciate your application... 150 Attendees it's your turn to keep us tuned...

@OSAMA Me would keep you tune don't worry. And see you in Summit18 as well.

Level 9

@HelloSamsonR

I think we will meet before 2018 😉

@SamsonR wrote:

@OSAMA Me would keep you tune don't worry. And see you in Summit18 as well.

Level 10

@OSAMA Sure bro, any plans underway, are you planing on visiting or you planning on hosting, which 1 😄

Level 9

@HelloSamsonR Visiting , Hosting or SF ;

@SamsonR wrote:

@OSAMA Sure bro, any plans underway, are you planing on visiting or you planning on hosting, which 1 😄

Level 10

@OSAMA Anyone underway, just tag me along 😄

Level 8

I'm really impressed that they sent out an email recognising the effort put in by the Local Guides who did not make it. @OSAMA you deserve an extra recognition for your extra activity before and after the Summit Announcement Day as well as your enthusiasm, positivity and spirit of community within this space.  

Level 9

@OSAMA I have also received this mail ....

Capture.PNG

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator
Solution

U are awesome @OSAMA

I wish we can meet somewhere someday and have lots of Fun!

And if there any possibilities than come to October at SF,after summit time we can hangout.

I pray for you that u must select at Summit 18

Level 9