KarenVChin's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 10

Re: We Missed You at LGSummit17!!!

@KarenVChin This was so much love from you all. Am cry πŸ˜₯ for a moment because I felt the emotions but in secs I was happy because this was just too awesome from you all. We stayed in you all hearts right during the summit. No doubt we were missed but our hearts will feel very much delighted with just this huge token of love. #Wemissedyou #Wewishyouwerehere 

Level 9

@NatalkaR πŸ˜’

Thank you very much so much

Much much 😒

Level 10

@NatalkaR Thank you so much @ErmesT Thank you so much, this is really an emotional moment. Hope to get the opportunity again to see you guys in 2018. 

Level 9

Connect Moderator

Thank you for sharing @KarenVChin!

Miss you guys. That's why see you around the community again:-)

Level 8

I'm glad the video left a mark and you loved it. Hard work and contributions do not go unnoticed.

Level 9

My @RobAo , brooooo

You are Amazing brother , of course make mr very very very Happy and sure @HelloSamsonR & @LucioV feel the same

And promise I will do my best to meet you all guys I miss you too all πŸ‘πŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ‘πŸ™ŒπŸ™

Connect Moderator

Thanks @davidcox for your kind words. So glad you enjoyed the video.  Everyone in the Local Guides Connect Community was in our minds during the Summit.  Get ready to apply for #LGSummit18 next year.

Cheers,

Karen

@davidcox wrote:

@KarenVChin Thanks for posting hope to make it sometime in the future.

Connect Moderator

@ErmesT, you are so right! I did hear others throughout the week talk about those who were missing at #LGSummit17, esp. @LucioV@HelloSamsonR and @OSAMA

Luckily, the #LGSummit18 application process will begin sooner than one thinks next year. 

Cheers,

Karen

@ErmesT wrote:

Yessss @KarenVChin

We miss all of them, @OSAMA@LucioV@HelloSamsonR.

we miss you all

Ermes

Connect Moderator

@OSAMA, I do keep my promises. There were so many Local Guides that I meet at the Summit that talked or mentioned you by name!  There was so many photos, 360s, selfies, and videos taken amongst 151 LGSummit17 attendees and dealing with so many different travel schedules. It's been hard to track people down, sort and find photos, etc. 

But like I told you, and many others who also went to Summit17, please be patient so that we can sort through and show you and the rest of the Connect Community our many experiences during the Summit and pre and post Summit. 

Cheers,

Karen

@OSAMA wrote:

OMG....

It's almost 11 PM here and just want to sleep 😴😴😴

And said let's check The Connect 

OMG... Guys you will make me sleep with tears in my eyes 😒

Thank you Thank you Thank you 😒

@KarenVChin @RobAo @MutiahA @BudionoS @NatalkaR @InnocensiaO @JonasKL

@TraciC @ErmesT @FaraG and all all all

I Love You love you love you πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“