aaryesdee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Wax statue of Former USA president

Mr Barack Obama, the 44 the US President  wax statue at Wax World Museum.Mr Barack Obama, the 44 the US President wax statue at Wax World Museum.

R S Dev
Wax World Museum, Old Goa, Ella, Goa, India
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Wax statue of Former USA president

Hey @aaryesdee,

Thanks for posting a photo of the the 44 the US President.

To make your post more interesting for other Local Guides, its always best to share more information about the photos you add on Connect. You can learn how to do that by reading this article - What makes a good post?

For example, you could share more about the museum that you took the photo at.

For interested Local Guides, this photo was taken in the Wax World Museum in Goa, India.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

Hi @aaryesdee,

Thank you for your photo! I love visiting wax museums, because the figures there look so realistic, I feel like I have met these celebrities in person. Is that your first visit of Wax World Museum?

I'm also sharing with you photo of a wax figure of Barack Obama. It's from the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum  in Shanghai.Caption: a photo of  former USA president Barack Obama in Shanghai Madame Tussauds Wax Museum (Local Guide: RadieN)Caption: a photo of former USA president Barack Obama in Shanghai Madame Tussauds Wax Museum (Local Guide: RadieN)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@RadieN

Wow! I thought the lady next to him is a White House staff member 

R S Dev

@aaryesdee hahaha, it's me 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@RadieN

That's a good capture.

😆👍

R S Dev

Thank you @aaryesdee! Yours is also very good.

Hello @aaryesdee,

Thank you for sharing this picture with us. Apart of Obama, what other personalities are portrayed as wax statues at the Wax World Museum? 

Personally, I've visited a long time ago the French version of Madame Tussauds which is called Grevin

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!