Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Watson Museum Rajkot

Hello Local Guide Family 🙂

Happy New year!!

watson Museum Click By mewatson Museum Click By me

Set up amidst the Jubilee Gardens,Watson Museum is a majestic museum, Oldest museum in Gujarat India, famous for housing artefacts, handicrafts, pottery, and princely relics dating back to 13th century. The museum is named after a British political agent, Colonel John Watson.

Museum Uper Floor Click by MeMuseum Uper Floor Click by Me

Numbers of sections divided into the museums are manuscripts, textile, inscription, sculptures, coins, anthropology, folk embroidery and handicraft, musical instruments, woodwork, natural history and rocks and minerals.

Museum Click by MeMuseum Click by Me

Indus Valley Civilization artefacts collected from Saurashtra region, 13th-century temple statues, carvings, memorabilia of Colonial rulers, library paintings and the paintings donated by the neighboring rulers are the highlights of the museums. Since the museum holds some vulnerable articles related to the history, it is all taken care by State Government. Also the museum is deemed as one of the finest and largest wide-ranging museums of Gujarat.

watson Museum Click By mewatson Museum Click By mewatson Museum Click By mewatson Museum Click By mewatson Museum Click By mewatson Museum Click By mewatson Museum Click By mewatson Museum Click By mewatson Museum Click By mewatson Museum Click By mewatson Museum Click By mewatson Museum Click By mewatson Museum Click By mewatson Museum Click By mewatson Museum Click By mewatson Museum Click By mewatson Museum Click By mewatson Museum Click By mewatson Museum Click By mewatson Museum Click By mewatson Museum Click By mewatson Museum Click By meCoin (Curancy) Click By MeCoin (Curancy) Click By Mewatson Museum Click By mewatson Museum Click By mewatson Museum Click By mewatson Museum Click By mewatson Museum Click By mewatson Museum Click By mewatson Museum Click By mewatson Museum Click By mewatson Museum Click By mewatson Museum Click By mewatson Museum Click By mewatson Museum Click By me

Address: Watson Museum

Timing: 9:00 AM to 12:45 PM & 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM, Closed on Wednesday, 2nd and 4th Saturday and Government Public Holiday

Attractions: Artefacts of prehistoric period, sculptures, anthropology, folk embroidery, handicraft, musical instruments, wood work, natural history and rocks and minerals,

thanks Tour my India

After watching this museum you will ex prince the affection and honor towards.great heritage of our national art and Culture.

Content : Tour my India 

More Photos : Watson museum Rajkot

Watson Museum, Jawahar Road, Opp BSNL Office, Jubilee Garden, Rajkot, Gujarat, India
31 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Watson Museum Rajkot

Hi @rajuroyal,

Happy New Year!

Thank you for sharing this amazing photos of Watson Museum Rajkot. It looks really great. 

Did you go there for the first time? I will be more than happy to visit this amazing place with my kids, they will love it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 8

Hello @MoniV

Thank you soo much for your kind words, I second Time visit this palace!!  Most Most Welcome to in India 🙂

Hey @rajuroyal,

Thanks for the invitation, someday I will definitely visit India 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!

Hi @rajuroyal,

The artefacts and the animals are very interesting. Thanks a lot for sharing them with us! 

Do you like visiting museums? Here is one of my favourite museums - Pergamonmuseum in Berlin.

According to me the museums are the best way to learn about the culture and the history of a country.

I really appreciate you've made so many nice photos and a video.

Have a great start of the new year and I hope to see more of your posts soon.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hello @MoniV

Thank You Very Much 🙂 Most Welcome

Level 9

Woww brother amazing ethnic photos of Rajkot museum, this for

Level 9

Woww brother amazing ethnic photos of Rajkot museum

Level 8

Hello @KatyaL

Thanks for encouraging me. Yes i like to visit Museum,

I Recently Check Your Favorite museum   Pergamonmuseum  Amazing, Superb Museum.

My 2019 first meet-up this 04-Jan-2049 Sunday  SPAM FREE MAPS : India

Level 8

Hello @ritikkanoongo

Thank you very Much 🙂