Prabinpunnad's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Water Dance, Dubai

A perfect click from Dubai Water Dance Venue near #burj_khaleefaA perfect click from Dubai Water Dance Venue near #burj_khaleefa

Dubai Mall - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Water Dance, Dubai

Hi @Prabinpunnad,

Thanks for sharing your beautiful photo!

This Water Dance Venue looks really impressive! Did you see it for the first time? Are you visiting Dubai now or you live there? We always encourage Local Guides to add more information to their posts so that they attract more attention. You can check out the article 14 helpful tips for using Connect for some great tips on how to engage with the community.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

@RadieN I lived in Dubai in the 2015-2017 period.At that time i take this picture. Really an unforgettable moments in my life. 

Former Google Contributor

That's great, @Prabinpunnad! Living in such an amazing place must be quite an experience. I'm looking forward to see more posts and photos from you.

Have fun here! 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!