Sharif_mamun's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Watching football games Live from stadium

I believe one of the coolest things to do in Dhaka is watching live games in the stadium and when I got chance to watch a game like international football match I don't often miss that chance that's why yesterday I went to see saff tournament 2018 and host is Bangladesh. 

2 games played yesterday in 1st round of group stage and the final results are 

Bhutan 0-4 Nepal 

Bangladesh 1-0 Pakistan 

I thought pakistan played really well with their pass and running speed and bhutan was good but they need to do better soon. As you know Bangladesh was not so good either and they are in very low rank in fifa and most recently they are doing good. I am amaze to see so many nepali supporters in Dhaka they were very inspiring to their team.

So i like to invite everyone who are in bangladesh or if you are planing to visit here please do not miss to wacth a game live in stadium.  All i can say no one can beat Bangladesh hospitality level. 

So many nepali supporter inspiring Nepal teamSo many nepali supporter inspiring Nepal teamTaking a selfie with nepal fansTaking a selfie with nepal fansView of bongobondhu stadiumView of bongobondhu stadiumnight mode of the stadiumnight mode of the stadiumHouse full fans for Bangladesh vs pakistan gameHouse full fans for Bangladesh vs pakistan gameAfter nepal wining mommentAfter nepal wining momment

Bangabandhu National Stadium, Bangabandhu National Stadium Road, Dhaka, Bangladesh
3 comments
Level 8

Re: Watching football games Live from stadium

আজকে মাঠে অনেক দর্শক দেখে ভালো লাগছে।

ধন্যবাদ @Sharif_mamun ভাই এমন বিষয় নিয়ে লেখার জন্য 😍 & অভিনন্দন বাংলাদেশ 😍😍

ছবি গুলো দারুন 😊

Level 7

Thank you for your lovely comment 🙂 

Level 8