LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Watch: The story of The 36-Photo Walk in Australia

Congratulations @PaulPavlinovich your 360 photo walk story inspirational everyone. @LuisRG thanks for sharing inspiration post. 

Level 8

My most viewed photographs -- to my tremendous surprise -- are the decidedly unspectacular pictures of the exterior of the Blue Earth County Public Library in Mankato, Minnesota just a couple of blocks from where I live. This one's received 42,416 views: https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/116357516512643782153/photos/@44.1677237,-94.0022229,3a,75y,90t/...

I can only imagine they're being viewed mostly to serve some purely utilitarian purpose or other -- perhaps simple navigation around downtown; the library remains one of the last barely functional vestiges in this small midwestern city of a once vital civil society. Or maybe it's the fact that the library stands on the site of what was the largest mass execution in US history, when President Lincoln approved the hanging of 38 Dakota Sioux on Boxing Day in 1862.

Level 8

Such a great initiative, congratulations!!!

I hope my community grows as much and we get to do something like that in the future.

My most viewed picture is from Macy's, I know, unexpected but cool. It's my long-time dream to walk all around San Francisco mapping, editing and adding as many photographs as possible, hundreds of it.

Screenshot_20170616-134256.png

Fighting!

Level 9

@LuisRG Nice article. Thanks for sharing. @PaulPavlinovich Great work. Keep it up. 

Here is the link of my most viewed photo taken at Eco Park, Kolkata. It's 217,515 now. 

Followed by a fountain photo taken at Stanford University. Photo views : 198,554  https://goo.gl/UaSUDr  

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Level 2

congrats

Anonymous
Not applicable

This Just keeps getting better. As always Well done @PaulPavlinovich

Connect Moderator

Great Q&A with @PaulPavlinovich@LuisRG. The video produced by your team was great as well and had some amazing visuals. Was so cool seeing everyone practicing their best almost-yoga poses to get the right shot. @PaulPavlinovich will has to school us during the Summit in October haha. My most coveted photo is still and will most likely remain my photo of the Ocho Rios Cruise Terminal with more than a million views.

2017-06-17 22_46_32-Google Maps.png

Would love to hopefully partake in this next year by hosting a remote version in Miami!

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Connect Moderator

@BishowvijayaP you can make your own 36 Walk any time that suits you. Please don't feel you need to wait for me. I'm not more important than you are!

Connect Moderator

@xeltifon there is often no particular reason why an image gets thousands of views. Just down to what is searched I imagine.

Level 10

I love it not for point or level or views or food

it's only my favorite IMG_5598.PNG

Majidmadsdi