cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Durga Puja 2018

Spoiler
Durga Puja at Kolkata 2018

Durga Puja 2018 ( Kolkata)Durga Puja 2018 ( Kolkata)

Durga Puja at Kolkata 2018Durga Puja at Kolkata 2018

Google Moderator

Re: Durga Puja 2018

Hello @BilasKoley,

Thank you for sharing, I hope you had a great time during the celebration. 

Since there has been an ongoing thread about this topic, I am merging your post to the Watch Local Guides celebrate Durga Puja in our latest video thread. 

Since you are new in the community, I recommend you read this topic it suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Durga puja

Zila para durga mandir purulia west bengal/click by photographer soumit paulZila para durga mandir purulia west bengal/click by photographer soumit paul

Former Google Contributor

Re: Durga puja

Hi @Soumit14201711,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for your post! A very beautiful photo. Did you have fun at the festival?

Since this is your first post on Connect, I’d recommend you to read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post? topic where you can find some great tips and help you get started.

Hope you find this information useful, and don't forget to introduce yourself in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

By the way, I merged your post with the Watch Local Guides celebrate Durga Puja in our latest video topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!