cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: NAVRATRI

Hi @deepaksahusbp,

Welcome to Connect.

Thank you for sharing with us the interesting article. It indeed reflects on the way of thinking.

In the same spirit of festivity, I have merged your post to the Watch Local Guides celebrate Durga Puja in our latest video.

I would like to point you to an article we have that is going to make it easier for posting on Connect - What makes a good post?

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect, as well as the Local Guides rules and our Community policy.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!

Re: Kolkata Durgapuja

Hi @ArijitBhattacharya,

Welcome to Connect.

Thank you for sharing with us the beautiful photo of goddess Durga. Would you mind sharing your experience in the event?

In the same spirit of festivity, I have merged your post to the Watch Local Guides celebrate Durga Puja in our latest video.

I would like to point you to an article we have that is going to make it easier for posting on Connect - What makes a good post?

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect, as well as the Local Guides rules and our Community policy.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!

Re: Maa durga pratima

Hi @madhubk02,

Welcome to Connect.

Thank you for sharing with us. I hope everyone would have a great time.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

In addition, here are some steps you can follow:

Please do make your subject as descriptive as possible when posting on Connect. You can review this post What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

I have also moved your post to Watch Local Guides celebrate Durga Puja, as it may have the same spirit of the festivity.

Thank you!

Re: World Famous Garba Festival - Navratri

Hi @iDepp.

Thank you for sharing. I hope everyone were having a good time.

I have also moved your post to Watch Local Guides celebrate Durga Puja, as it may have the same spirit of the festivity.

Thank you!
Level 9

Indian festival Durga Puja 2018 @ Calcutta

Today is the ninth day of ten day long Durga Puja festival, the biggest festival of West Bengal.  I am sharing some puja pandel/idol photos taken at Hooghly & Calcutta area. 

Ballygaunj  Cultural Association Puja, South CalcuttaBallygaunj Cultural Association Puja, South CalcuttaCollege Square Puja Pandel at nightCollege Square Puja Pandel at nightA puja pandal have theme of Social media paltforms, lots of social icons are everywhere in the pandal. Place- CAC Ground, SeramporeA puja pandal have theme of Social media paltforms, lots of social icons are everywhere in the pandal. Place- CAC Ground, SeramporeA street of South Calcutta during PujaA street of South Calcutta during PujaA famous puja of South Calcutta - Ekdalia EvergreenA famous puja of South Calcutta - Ekdalia EvergreenDesopriyo Park crossingDesopriyo Park crossingDesopriyo Park PandelDesopriyo Park PandelMe standing in front of Desopriyo Park PandelMe standing in front of Desopriyo Park Pandel

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Level 2

Re: Indian festival Durga Puja 2018 @ Calcutta

Jay mata di
Level 9

Re: Watch Local Guides celebrate Durga Puja in our latest video

Wow! Thanks very much @kmajewski sharing this article. I was waiting to see this video since a long. I remember last year CJ & his team recorded this video and I was there in San Francisco to attend LGSummit17 

We are really enjoying our festival. I am sharing some photos of my favorite puja pandals which I took this week. 

College Square at nightCollege Square at nightA pandal full of social media iconsA pandal full of social media iconsSee there is a Google logo too!See there is a Google logo too!Desopriyo Park Pandal , South KolkataDesopriyo Park Pandal , South Kolkata

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Level 2

जय माता दी
Google Vendor

Hello @DrShaunak,

Thank you for sharing your photos with us. I hope you had a great time at the festival.

Since there has been an ongoing thread about this topic, I am merging your post to the Watch Local Guides celebrate Durga Puja in our latest video thread.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Durgapuja 2018 Ranaghat & Suburbs

Baadkula Rail Bazar 01Baadkula Rail Bazar 01

Baadkula Rail Bazar 02Baadkula Rail Bazar 02

IMG_20181017_181444.jpg

IMG_20181017_181705.jpg

Sri Krishna Premmandir Model BadkulaSri Krishna Premmandir Model Badkula

SculpturesSculptures

Main IdolMain Idol

SculpturesSculptures

IMG_20181017_170804_HDR.jpg

IMG_20181017_171010_HDR.jpg